The PUBG Corporation has announced the Fix PUBG Campaign. Launching today, the purpose of the Fix PUBG Campaign is to address problems with the game, which includes bug fixes, quality-of-life improvements, and performance issues. It’s arriving in response to the existing unresolved issues reported by PUBG players worldwide. It will be running for the next three months, where the developer will dedicate most of its resources to addressing issues and fixing them.
Fix PUBG Campaign: Fix PUBG Patch Notes
It’s only the first day of the Fix PUBG campaign and there’s already a massive patch coming to the PC version of the battle royale game today. It mostly consists of fixes and quality of life improvements that will help in improving the experiences of many players. Check out the complete patch notes below:
- Limb penetration will be implemented (if a player model’s hands or limbs are blocking a more vital area, bullets will now deal full damage for that area).
- Graphics “sharpening” will be added as separate toggle in the settings.
- You’ll be able to mute individual teammates while in-game.
- Quality-of-life improvements are coming to colorblind mode.
- Quality-of-life improvements are also coming to loot stack splitting (more control).
- Vehicle sounds will be reduced when driving in first-person perspective.
- You’ll be able to adjust your FPS cap (including by setting it to “uncapped”).
- You’ll also be able to set your in-game FPS cap and lobby FPS cap separately.
Many of these improvements will be making its way to the Xbox One version in the future.
Fix PUBG Campaign: Fix PUBG Roadmap
For more details and information, head on over to the official dedicated Fix PUBG website here. The developer has even provided a three-month roadmap of upcoming improvements. Stay tuned for more updates in the future as PUBG Corporation announces more details in the next three months.