FIFA 19 Ultimate Team loan players could be the difference between winning and losing a match, particularly during the first days after release. While EA tends to move the goalposts when it comes to who you can loan on FUT throughout the year, there’s a very defined way of doing so on day one. This year, too, there’s also ways to get loan players without having to shell out any EASFC coins.
FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Loan Players: Who Can I Loan on FUT?
Below, we’ve listed every single loan player you can get as of FIFA 19‘s release, plus what EASFC level you’ll need to be to unlock them, and how much you’ll have to fork out.
- Level 16: Goncalo Guedes for 12 matches (800 coins)
- Level 18: Michy Batshuayi for 10 matches (800 coins)
- Level 20: Alex Telles for 10 matches (1,000 coins)
- Level 22: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic for 9 matches (1,200 coins)
- Level 24: Timo Werner for 9 matches (1,500 coins)
- Level 26: Florian Thauvin for 9 matches (1,600 coins)
- Level 28: Iago Aspas for 8 matches (1,600 coins)
- Level 30: Joshua Kimmich for 8 matches (1,800 coins)
- Level 32: Naldo for 8 matches (1,800 coins)
- Level 34: Kylian Mbappe for 8 matches (2,000 coins)
- Level 36: Leroy Sane for 8 matches (2,200 coins)
- Level 37: Riyad Mahrez for 8 matches (2,500 coins)
- Level 38: Mehdi Benatia for 7 matches (2,500 coins)
- Level 39: Kamil Glik for 7 matches (2,500 coins)
- Level 40: Mohamed Salah for 7 matches (2,800 coins)
- Level 41: Thomas Muller for 6 matches (2,800 coins)
- Level 42: Dries Martens for 6 matches (3,000 coins)
- Level 43: Antoine Griezmann for 5 matches (3,000 coins)
- Level 44: Samir Handanovic for 5 matches (3,200 coins)
- Level 45: Christian Eriksen for 5 matches (3,200 coins)
- Level 46: Pablo Dybala for 5 matches (3,300 coins)
- Level 47: David De Gea for 6 matches (3,600 coins)
- Level 48: Neymar for 4 matches (3,600 coins)
- Level 49: Lionel Messi for 3 matches (4,000 coins)
- Level 50: Cristiano Ronaldo for 3 matches (4,000 coins)
How Else Can I Get FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Loan Players?
This year, the EASFC catalogue isn’t the only place to get loan players. Upon logging into the web app for the first time, you’ll be offered the chance to choose one loan player for a handful of matches. Additionally, many of the early Starter squad building challenges (SBCs) come with 83+ Loan Player reward packs, which allow you to pack a single loan player for seven games. You can also, on occasion, open Gold Packs which contain Loan Player reward packs which can be redeemed.
Missing FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Loan Players
Occasionally, you may be met by a rather unfortunate bug where loan players you’ve immediately purchased won’t show up in either your squads or under your My Club player screen. Resetting your game, heading to FUT Central and pressing “Claim Your New Items” will ensure all your loan players are placed in your club.