LEGO DC Super Villains is out right now, but some may be unsure about picking it up due to it just being about the villains of the DC Comics universe. It can’t be that big, can it? Just how many LEGO DC Super Villains levels are there in the game? Are there any bonus levels? Are there any other things to do in the game? We’ll do our best to answer.
List of All LEGO DC Super Villains Levels
There are 20 levels in LEGO DC Super Villains altogether, comprising 15 story missions and 5 bonus missions featuring the Justice League. The story missions are usually made up of multiple locations and often feature a boss fight, and each unlock new characters to play in the hub world and free-play missions. The bonus missions are a little shorter.
- Level 1: New Kid On The Block.
- Level 2: It’s Good To Be Bad.
- Level 3: S.T.A.R.S. In Your Eyes.
- Level 4: The Harley And The Ivy.
- Level 5: Arkham Barely Believe It.
- Level 6: Con-Grodd-Ulations.
- Level 7: Oa No!.
- Level 8: Fight At The Museum.
- Level 9: Sea-King Trouble.
- Level 10: Gridlocked.
- Level 11: Apokolips WOW!.
- Level 12: The One With The T. Rex Mech.
- Level 13: They Think It’s Owl Over.
- Level 14: Steppenwolf Surprise.
- Level 15: Darkseid Of The Moon.
- Bonus Level 1: Granny Knows Best.
- Bonus Level 2: Man To Mantis.
- Bonus Level 3: These Boots Are Made For Stompa.
- Bonus Level 4: Arma-Ghetto Superstar.
- Bonus Level 5: You Kanto-Uch This.
How Big is LEGO DC Super Villains?
LEGO DC Super Villains is a really large game, and is packed with content. All the levels can be played through again in free-play mode, where you can use all characters you’ve unlocked and their abilities. You’ll quickly find new parts of the level you missed first time, in fact the story levels often become twice as large in free-play mode. There are plenty of items to discover too that get you various bonuses, such as gold bricks, red bricks, and minikits.
There’s also an open-world hub between the levels, which is made up of Gotham City, Metropolis, Smallville and the planet Apokolips, and is apparently the largest world in any LEGO game. There is a lot to do or discover here, including extra missions, challenges, races, character unlocks, and more. We’re talking 20-30 hours of content if you go looking for it easily, if not more. And if that’s not enough for you, the Season Pass will add new character and level packs to the game based on DC movies and TV shows too.