Due to its release on PlayStation 4 today, the popular battle royale game PUBG‘s trophy list has been revealed. None of the PUBG trophies in the list are hidden so you can jump straight in and work your way through the list as soon as you buy the game—or you can just check out the list here. It may not come as much of a surprise but most of the trophies for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for PS4 require you to kill someone else, often many times.
PUBG Trophies: Platinum Trophy
The platinum trophy is perhaps the most interesting in the list as it implies you can actually beat PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- I Beat PUBG: Acquire all trophies.
PUBG Trophies: Gold Trophies
These gold trophies mostly focus on being the ultimate victor in different game modes and generally doing a lot of murder.
- Last Survivor: Win a game 10 times.
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!: Obtain a Chicken Dinner in Solo.
- Dynamic Duo: Obtain a Chicken Dinner in Duos.
- Fantastic Four: Obtain a Chicken Dinner in Squads.
- Master Assassin: Kill 1000 players by any means.
PUBG Trophies: Silver Trophies
To complete the silver trophies you’re going to have to focus generally on a lot of killing but also one time not doing much killing at all.
- Top 10: Reach the top 10 10 times.
- Pacifist: Reach the top 10 without killing anyone.
- CQB Master: Kill 200 players with a shotgun, a submachine gun, and/or a pistol.
- Marksman Master: Kill 100 players with an assault rifle and/or a sniper rifle from over 100 meters away.
- Nade King Master: Kill 50 players with grenades.
- Collateral Damage: Kill 100 players by any means.
- Killing Spree: Kill at least 4 players in a single match.
- First Blood: Get the first kill of a match.
PUBG Trophies: Bronze Trophies
Much like the silver list most of the bronze trophies include killing. There’s a few here involving different weapon types, wearing an enemy’s outfit or just jumping out of planes but for the most part, focus on killing players and you should get through these.
- CQB Expert: Kill 50 players with a shotgun, a submachine gun, and/or a pistol.
- CQB Novice: Kill 10 players with a shotgun, a submachine gun, and/or a pistol.
- Marksman Expert: Kill 30 players with an assault rifle and/or a sniper rifle from over 100 meters away.
- Marksman Novice: Kill 10 players with an assault rifle and/or a sniper rifle from over 100 meters away.
- Nade King Expert: Kill 30 players with grenades.
- Nade King Novice: Kill 10 players with grenades.
- Devil Inside Me: Kill 10 players by any means.
- Blood on My Hands: Kill a player by any means.
- The First Rule Is…: Kill 20 players with bare hands.
- Trigonometry Novice: Headshot and kill 10 enemy players with a sniper rifle.
- Okay, Now I’m Ready: Equip a Lv.3 Helmet, Military Vest, and Backpack in 10 matches.
- Shoot the Knee: Kill 10 players with the crossbow.
- First Come, First Served: Loot 50 items from the carepackage.
- Agent 48: Kill 50 players with suppressed weapons.
- Now You See Me, Now You Don’t: Equip a ghillie suit for the first time.
- Airborne: Jump out from an airplane 101 times.
- Fury Road: Kill 10 players with a gun while in a vehicle.
- Guardian Angel: Revive a knocked-downed teammate.
- Ghost: Equip a suppressed weapon in every weapon slot.
- Don’t Pan Me Bro!: Kill another player with the frying pan.
- Fast and Furious: Kill 10 players by hitting them with a vehicle.
- You Complete Me: Wear the outfit of a dead player.
- Cruising with the Enemy: Get into a vehicle with an enemy player.
- Health Junkie: Charge your boost gauge to the max with energy drink and painkiller overdose.