Petrolheads everywhere have been waiting for this all January: the Gran Turismo Sport 1.32 update is here. Introducing eight new cars, a brand-new track, a handful of GT League events, and so much more, the GT Sport January update is one worth putting the pedal to the metal for once more. It’s all here in the Gran Turismo Sport 1.32 update patch notes.
Gran Turismo Sport 1.32 update – New cars
Whether you’re a racing aficionado or just want something that goes from 0-60 in about two seconds flat, you’re going to be seriously impressed by the eight new cars that Polyphony Digital has seen fit to drop into our laps:
- Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster ’56 (N100)
- Aston Martin DB3S CN.1 ’53 (Gr.X)
- Shelby G.T.350 ’65 (N300)
- Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71 (N200)
- Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ’07 (N300)
- Honda Integra Type R (DC2) ’98 (N200)
- BMW Z8 ’01 (N400)
- TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ’00 (N400)
Gran Turismo Sport 1.32 update – New track
Say hello to the return of a Gran Turismo favorite. The Special Stage Route X is available from January 17 and consists of, well, a massive oval. There’s only two corners on the entire track and, inexplicably, it’s 30km long. One for the high-speed cars rather than a hatchback, methinks.
Gran Turismo Sport 1.32 update – GT Leagues
There’s plenty of new events for you to get stuck into this month. A Z Heritage Beginner League event shines the spotlight on Nissan’s front-wheel cars, but there’s also four more GT League events to get excited about:
- Two additional Stars and Stripes rounds (Beginner League)
- Two additional Vision Gran Turismo rounds (Amateur League)
- Two additional X2014 Nations Cup rounds (Professional League)
- Two additional Gr. 1 Endurance Prototype Endurance Series rounds (Endurance League)
On top of all that, we’re also afforded a “Tokyo Expressway – South Inner Loop” run on Circuit Experience and a Cambridge scape for those who want another purdy background for their flash wheels.
You can check out the full patch notes (and more images) over at the Gran Turismo Sport website.