Below, we’ve got the Destiny 2 Xur location for today, February 1. But that’s not all of the Xur-centric info waiting for you. As well as finding out where Xur is this week, we’ve also got the lowdown of what Exotics are included in the Xur inventory. This is particularly useful for those Destiny 2 Xur naysayers who aren’t selling what he’s buying, in a manner of speaking. Alongside that, we’ll outline what time Xur arrives this week, in case you were expecting anything different. Remember: be sure to refresh this page on the hour for the skinny on everything Xur-related.
Destiny 2 Xur location – Where is Xur today? (February 1)
- EDZ (On a ridge by a fallen blue ship north of the Winding Cove landing zone)
- The Tower (At the back of the hangar on the flight of stairs)
- Nessus (At the end of the giant tree by the Watcher’s Grave landing zone)
- Io (In a cave close to the Giant’s Scar landing zone. Upon landing, head through the building in front of you and immediately turn left. Keep going until you reach a cave on your left-hand side).
- Titan (In a room close to The Rig landing zone)
The Destiny 2 Xur location this week is the EDZ.
When is the Xur start time? (February 1)
Xur arrives at 5:00 PM GMT on February 1. That’s 12 PM Eastern and a bleary-eyed 9 AM Pacific for those on the West Coast. Xur not caring about lazy Fridays is canon, people.
What is the Destiny 2 Xur inventory and what Exotics is he selling today? (February 1)
- Helmet (Titan): An Insurmountable Skullfort (23 Legendary Shards)
- Leg (Hunter): Stomp-EE5 (23 Legendary Shards)
- Gauntlets (Warlock): Claws of Ahamkara (23 Legendary Shards)
- Weapon: The Huckleberry Submachine Gun (29 Legendary Shards)
Don’t forget that, for 97 Legendary Shards, you can purchase an Isochronal Engram. This gives you a unique Year One Exotic that you otherwise have never picked up before. Nifty.