Roll up, roll up: The Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 Week 3 challenges have just gone live today, May 1. If you’re eager to race on and see the full list of Premium and Free challenges, then you could do a lot worse than scrolling down and checking them out. That even includes the full list of Rocket Pass 3 Week 3 rewards for you to coo over. The week’s Rocket League challenges are more interesting than your average batch, too, so you might need to step it up a gear if you want to succeed before the May 7 deadline.
Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 Week 3 challenges
As ever, there are a trio of Rocket League Rocket Pass 3 challenges that anyone can complete without spending a penny or a cent. Below, we’ve listed each challenge, along with what you need to do to unlock each reward.
Rocket Pass 3 Free challenges and rewards
- PlayerBanner 40K: Earn 40,000 XP with the Sticker Shock Player Banner Reward: Three Tier Points
- Random Chance: Play 5 Online Matches of Rumble Reward: Five Tier Points
- Wow!: Use the “Wow!” Quick Chat in 15 Online Matches Reward: Eight Tier Points
Rocket Pass 3 Premium challenges and rewards
- Take the Shot: Take 3 Shots in an Online Match with the Generator Wheel Reward: Three Tier Points
- The Three Time: Earn MVP honors in 3 Online Matches Reward: Five Tier Points
- The Beckoning: Play 5 Online Matches in Beckwith Park Reward: Eight Tier Points
Overall, not too tricky in terms of actual skill when it comes to the Rocket Pass 3 Week 3 Challenges, but the Beckoning challenge might prove to be troublesome for many who are either tied to certain stadia or simply want to play the game without having to worry about which stadium they appear in.
Finally, it’s worth noting that, even if you don’t own the Premium Rocket Pass, you can still “complete” the challenges, though the rewards will be locked until you purchase Rocket Pass 3.