Ubisoft has dropped a brand-new Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update today, May 23. The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.3.0 update is available to download right now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Skip to the end to have a read through the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.3.0 update patch notes. Alternatively, you can stay a while and have a read through some of the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.3.0 update highlights. Either way, you’ll find out all that has changed and been added thanks to the newest update.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.3.0 Update
The brand-new Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.3.0 is now live to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Please bear in mind, however, that the update is a large one. You will need to make sure that you have 6.2 GB free on Xbox One and PC, while PS4 players will need 9.8 GB free space. Make some room if necessary. As it is a hefty download, there is plenty of change within this update, not just your normal lot of bug fixes and whatnot.
The most notable addition thanks to the 1.3.0 update for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is the ability to play through two new pieces of DLC. The Fate of Atlantis Episode 2: Torment of Hades is now accessible and available to play for anyone who has bought it. Lost Tales of Greece is also available as of now, too.
Along with the ability to access new DLC, Ubisoft has made some handy balance adjustments in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Unique Legendary Lieutenants will scale up with players now, for example. Different Mercenaries will now carry different amounts of irons and gems that you can loot upon defeating them, which adds a nice extra bit of realism. Not all are equal in ancient Greece, after all. You’ll be glad to know that enemy fire attack damage is no longer ridiculously high, too.
Of course, where would any self-respecting game update be without the usual slate of bug and graphical fixes? Update 1.3.0 for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey features a ton of the things. The bug that stopped players from completing The Keeper and Kyros quest in the Fate of Atlantis has now been fixed. Kyros will now walk to the next quest objective, too. A load of quests have been fixed, so hopefully, you will now be able to complete whatever quest was bugged for you before. Read on for the full details in the patch notes below.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.3.0 Update Patch Notes
The full list of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.3.0 update patch notes can be read below, courtesy of Ubisoft on Reddit:
Episode 2 – Torments of Hades – The Fate of Atlantis
- Added in-game support for Torments of Hades
Lost Tales of Greece
- Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece
FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Upped Ikaros’s attack damage. You Are A Bird, Be A Bird
- Mercenaries will now carry different amounts of iron and gems to be looted. It’s not equal work, equal pay in ancient Greece, Misthios!
- Addressed an issue causing enemy fire attack damage to be too high.
- Enemy archers no longer have the ability to apply players Critical Chance and Critical Damage stats engravings to themselves. No getting owned by archers any more.
- Reduced the weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
- Aligned sell price of “The Fate of Atlantis” weapons with main game weapons.
- Ainigmata Ostraka now indicate if they’re from Greece or other realms.
- Added a visual hint for items currently assigned to another loadout.
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants will now scale up with players.
DLC – The Fate of Atlantis
- Addressed an issue in “The Keeper and Kyros” that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue keeping Kyros from walking to the next quest objective.
- When playing the “The Fate of Atlantis” DLC, Wardens will no longer be classed as archers during gameplay or challenges.
- ISU NPC stats will be appropriate according to elite status.
- Addressed an issue in “The Beacons Are Lit” causing the device to fall through the map when thrown at the door.
- Kolossus will no longer receive damage from torches.
- Addressed an issue with regards to “The Conqueror” achievement that prevented some players from unlocking it.
- The “No Good Deed” quest will now appear after completing “The Beacons Are Lit.”
DLC – Legacy of the First Blade
- Gaspar the Gatekeeper, true to his name, will now attack when approached in the Terror Gorge Poi.
- Addressed an issue in Protector Of Persia that prevented players from completing the quest.
Lost Tales of Greece
- Leda has been found safe and secure in the cave during “Daddy’s Home.”
- The Hero Sword reward will now be given to players after completing Daddy’s Home.
- Addressed an issue in Daughters of Lalaia that prevented players from progressing this Lost Tale of Greece.
- Addressed an issue that caused Heir Of Memories to wrongly appear in Argolis at the start of the quest.
- Addressed an issue in New Game+ that caused all map progress to be carried over unintentionally.
- Players will now be able to acquire the artefact after killing Medusa with NG+.
- After killing the Cyclops in Stairway to Olympus with an NG+, the cutscene will now play as intended.
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing “Test of Judgement.”
- Addressed an issue during Battle Of 300 in NG+, causing Leonidas to have more than four adrenaline bars if the spear was previously upgraded.
- Addressed an issue where the Mercenary tier 5 benefit wasn’t kept in New Game+.
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing Monger Down.
- Hard Mode encounters in the Arena with NG+ will now drop the Arena Fighter’s Set items.
- After completing Ancient Revelations in NG+, players will no longer obtain a duplicate reward.
- Addressed several issues preventing players from completing Ainigmata Ostraka.
- Addressed an issue causing players to spawn under the map when traveling to Lokris Overwatch viewpoint.
- Bandits and Followers of Ares have finally agreed on a contract to try and take over the Obsidian Islands.
- Daughters of Artemis contracts will spawn in regions where targets are available.
- Sleeping NPCs killed next to their friends will no longer raise bounties.
- Small boat sails will remain intact after reaching level 90.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from meditating or summoning the Adrestia.
- Not under the boat, Machaon will be ferried to the underworld properly after players confirm his kill.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from confirming kill on the Swordfish & Brison.
- Addressed an issue causing the Phalanx Spear to deal less damage than stated on the weapon card.
- Addressed an issue preventing the Conquest battle heroes from spawning as expected.
- Addressed an issue causing mercenaries to be seen in Modern Day.
- The Tomb of Agamemnon is now off limit for wolves in Modern Day.
- Addressed an issue in The Favor that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with the captain in “Test of Character.”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from fighting the immortals after dying.
- Addressed an issue in The Grand Minotour that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in By The Fates where the handmaiden could be stuck in a follow objective.
- Addressed an issue in A God Among Men that prevented players from completing the quest.
- After interacting with the door during “Meet Myrrine…,” the cinematic will now trigger as intended.
- Players will now be able to complete the “Unlucky Bandits” on Hephaistos Islands.
- If left alive during A Fight With Talos, Talos will now remain armed.
- Addressed an issue causing the shark to spawn underground where the glittery pendant is placed in Safe Passage.
- In Stranger Tides, ambushing riders will enter combat and react to players as intended.
- Addressed an issue in Shark The Vagrant that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Follow that Boat.”
- Addressed an issue causing NPCs to get stuck, preventing the completion of “The Taxman Cometh.”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Test of Faith.” Faith is now given to you, misthios!
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Let my Patients Go.”
- Addressed an issue during “Conquest” when trying to defeat Stentor, causing players to get stuck in battle.
- Addressed an issue causing Kleio’s quest to disappear.
- In A Venomous Encounter, the NPC will now be stationed at the checkpoint “Report to Metiochos.”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “To Kill or Not to Kill.”
- Phidas’s mortality will no longer prevent players from completing “Escape from Athens.”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Prince of Persia (The Blind King).
- Brasidas has been ordered to leave the Leader House so players can complete We Will Rise.
- Bandits have found their ship, which was lost at sea, to join the fight during Mysterious Malady.
- Addressed an issue in The Handmaiden’s Story that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in Perikles’s Symposium that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing some players from starting “A God Among Men.”
- Addressed an issue with By The Fates where the quest reward wasn’t given to players.
- Diona will follow players in the “I, Diona” quest.
- Addressed an issue causing Polyphemos to remain stationary after players are attacking during “To Be Nobody.”
- Addressed an issue causing Herodotos to go missing during Perikles’s Symposium.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Remnant of the Ancients.”
- Addressed an issue during Atlantis Destroyed causing Barnabas to die after the cutscene.
- Although Herodotos loves recording history, he’ll no longer follow players throughout Greece during “Family Values.”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with the captain in the “Evening the Odds” quest.
- After spending his living years working for the Order, Kleon has decided to relax on the beach in the Underworld, not ancient Greece.
- Rebalanced the bow drop rate vs other weapons.
- Addressed an issue during The Dunce Conundrum preventing players from obtaining Zeno’s Paradox.
- Phidias the one and only will be shown during Back to Atlantis.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Myths and Minotaurs.”
- Addressed an issue causing the Minotaur’s Labyrinth to be located underwater at times.
Adrestia and Naval
- Addressed several issues with Athena on board the Adrestia.
Graphics, Animations, and Audio
- Addressed various gear texture issues.
- Addressed various lighting issues.
- Addressed several weapon animation issues.
- Addressed some graphical issues that occurred in various regions.
- Addressed several character and NPC graphic issues.
User Interface, Menu, and Subtitles
- Addressed various UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed a display issue that caused the “Close” prompt to display twice on in-game popup notifications.
- Steropes Bow and the Hero’s sword can now be used in the Visual customization menu.
- [PC] When Adaptive Quality is set to ON, Anti-Aliasing will be set to the appropriate value.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Addressed an issue with the Ainigmata Ostraka “Ashes To Ashes” that didn’t mark it as complete in the inventory.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Mercenary Tier S4 to not work as intended.
- The Abraxas horse skin will be awarded to players reaching Tier 1 Mercenary rank, as intended.
- Addressed an issue where the wrong APs count would be displayed after a reset.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from comparing on the Mercenaries and Cultist tabs when using M&K.
- The “Rock and Roll” Ainigmata Ostraka will no longer roll away from your inventory.
- After fast travelling, the stealth icon cannot remain invisible to players.
- [PC] When using M&K, players can now walk on boats using the keyboard.
- [PC] Increased the space between selections in the Mercenaries tab when using M&K.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from reassigning key bindings when using M&K.
- [PC] Added a description for the “Aim Assist” tooltip when using M&K.
- [PC] Addressed an issue causing the UI to become unresponsive in borderless mode after minimizing the game with “Win+D.”
- [PC] Native resolution values will remain intact when players switch to window modes without applying any settings.
Perks, Engravings, and Abilities
- Players will no longer be able to apply the Sphinx Mane set bonus to other set items.
- Addressed several issues with the Rage ability in combat.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Call to Arms ability to be locked after Level 81.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from using the NPC locking mechanic while Rage is enabled.
Stability and Performance
- Addressed an issue creating crashes on loading when storing the game in MS storage systems.
- [PS4] Improved performance and stability on PS4
- [PC] Increased scrolling speed for filters in Photo Mode. They see me scrollin’
- “Reset all settings” confirmation prompt will appear before implementation in Photo Mode.
Ubisoft Club, Achievements, and Trophies
- Corrected several player stats and leaderboards in the Ubisoft Club.
- Addressed several issues with Ubisoft Club challenges, stats, and leaderboards.
- When the conditions are met, players will now unlock the “Breaking the Limit” achievement.
- Addressed an issue that caused Daughters of Artemis kills not to count toward the legendary Marksman engraving objective, once you’re the leader of this faction.
- The bonus and engraved version of the Sphinx Mane will now be displayed in the menu.