If you’re curious about what you have to do to unlock the Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night platinum trophy, we’re here to help. As always, there’s only one platinum trophy available to get in the Metroidvania style title. You’ll need to jump through a few hoops in order to get your own though, so that’s where we come in. Read our Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night platinum trophy guide for all of the details.
How to get the Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night platinum trophy
In order to get your own Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night platinum trophy, you’ll need to earn every other trophy in the game. That might sound like a tough slog, but it’s not as bad as it sounds.
There are 46 trophies in the game, and only three of them are gold. You’ll also want to know that there are 11 silver trophies to unlock, and 30 bronze ones to acquire. As you might have guessed, earning the bronze trophies isn’t all difficult. Most of them are linked to the campaign, so you will unlock them as you progress through the story.
A couple of the silver trophies might trip you up, but the vast majority of those are self-explanatory. It’s the gold trophies that you’ll have to watch out for though. This trio will require a lot of back-tracking, searching, and running about the map in order to complete them.
The three gold trophies you’ll have to grind for are the Demonologist, Cartographer, and Item Collector trophies. The Cartographer one seems like it could be the easiest one to complete. All you have to do for that one is complete the in-game map, which we suspect means covering all 100% of it.
The Demonologist and Item Collector ones will take time though. Their descriptions don’t give much away, but you’ll need to complete the demon and item list to unlock these.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night platinum trophy | Full list
For a full rundown of all the trophies in the game, take a look below. The letter in brackets relates to the type of trophy it is too, in case you weren’t sure.
- Overlord (P) — Collect every other trophy
- Cartographer (G) — Complete the map
- Demonologist (G) — Complete the demon list
- Item Collector (G) — Complete the item list
- Shardmaster (S) — Absorb every type of shard
- Kickstopper (S) — Jump kick 10 times without touching the ground
- Marathon (S) — Travel 42.195 kilometers
- Gilded Youth (S) — Amass a fortune of at least 500,000 G
- True Haggler (S) — Earn at least 100,000 G in total item sales
- Dare to Devour (S) — Consume 20 different recipes
- Arvantville’s Angel (S) — Complete 30 quests
- Bloodstained (S) — Take in a large quantity of blood
- Growing Pains (S) — Reach Level 50
- Army of the Night (S) — Thank you, everyone, for your endless kindless and support
- Dethroned (S) — Eradicate the king of demons
- Moonwalker (B) — Backstep, backstep, backstep. A lot
- Able Alchemist (B) — Transmute items 10 times
- Shardbinder (B) — Absorb your first shard
- Treasure Hunter (B) — Open 100 chests
- Demon Slayer (B) — Slay 1,000 demons
- Make a Wish (B) — Destroy 1,000 candleholders
- Down Pat (B) — Master a weapon technique
- Bookworm (B) — Borrow 10 books
- Scrap Heaper (B) — Break down items into materials 10 times
- Might’ve Known (B) — Destroy a secret wall
- A New You (B) — Change your hairstyle
- Deja Vu (B) — Bounce a certain chair repeatedly
- Recital (B) — Listen to the fairy’s song
- Storm Abolisher (B) — Eradicate the cause of the maelstrom
- Samurai Showdown (B) — Drive back the samurai
- Show of Hands (B) — Eradicate the wrathful work of art
- Wing Clipper (B) — Eradicate the iron marquess
- Snake Charmer (B) — Eradicate the twin-headed dragon
- Loco Motive (B) — Eradicate the runaway train
- Speed Demon (B) — Eradicate the hypersonic hellraiser
- Dragonslayer (B) — Eradicate the netherdrake
- Just a Flicker (B) — Fulfil your promise to a friend
- Tourniquet (B) — Eradicate the bloodthirsty maiden
- Hermetically Sealed (B) — Subdue the alchemist
- Transcendence (B) — Triumph over yourself
- Rodeo Star (B) — Eradicate the skeletal demihorse
- His Blade (B) — Inherit the blade that demons fear
- All Bets are Off (B) — Eradicate the duke of high rollers
- Moonscraper (B) — Eradicate the mistress of the deathly moon
- Usurper (B) — Observe the rise of the castle’s new master