In what could be the final Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update, Ubisoft has released the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.51 update across PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You can skip to the end of this guide to read through the full list of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.51 update patch notes. If you’d rather stick with us a little longer, however, you can have a gander at the version 1.51 update highlights below. There isn’t any new content this time around, we’re afraid, but bug fixes are always welcome.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.51 Update Highlights
As stated above, this update isn’t particularly exciting. Rather than bringing anything new to the game, it instead looks to address various smaller issues within Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. As it isn’t bringing anything new, it’s a mercifully small update, for the most part. The 1.51 update is 0.3 GB on PS4, o.4 GB on PC, 0.9 GB on Xbox One, and a whopping 6.79 GB for Discovery Tour Standalone. Read all about everything that has been fixed below.
As you’d expect with the largest install file size, Discovery Tour has been updated to some extent. There is no longer a HUD preset option for the Discovery Tour Standalone version on PC, for example. Also on PC, the unintended update history section has been removed. On all platforms during the Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece, you should no longer get stuck in World Stations during certain conditions, which is nice.
There have been fixes made to the base game, too, it’s not just the Discovery Tour. You should now be able to carry bodies out of the water after dying during and reloading back into A Godless Blight, for example. The Underworld Pack items should now be visible on the visual customization section, too. Read through the complete list of patch notes below to discover fixes within the Story Creator Mode and The Fate of Atlantis, too.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.51 Update Patch notes
Read through the complete list of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 1.51 update patch notes below, courtesy of Ubisoft:
Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset option from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.
Story Creator Mode
- Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
The Fate of Atlantis
- Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.