Game of War - Fire Age iPhone Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
Tips and Tricks
- Try to get your farms and food output to be upgraded (or at a higher level) than anything else. If you want to grow and keep a killer army, you’ll need to feed them! Troops devour a lot of resources, so make sure you’re in a position to produce a lot of food (through farms).
- Upgrade your warehouse to the highest level possible as it will help you protect goods.
- Don’t forget to regularly upgrade your kingdom’s stronghold–it will give you more opportunity to upgrade aspects of your kingdom and also increase defense.
- In order to unlock new troops, you need to research them. So the faster you research, the faster you’ll be able to advance to your army’s levels of power.
- Forming alliances is everything. You could try doing things on your own, but chances are a rival army will level you with ease. When you get the chance, weigh your options and partner up as quickly as possible.
- Once you are in an alliance, buildings will be easier to put together and upgrade, simply by asking for help from your new friends.
- You should keep your alliance going strong by helping fellow members. Just look under the alliance tab and see how you can help them. You'll earn loyalty points - and gold - for completing both daily and alliance quests.
- The more you help your alliance, the more loyalty points and gold you’ll earn.
- It pays to keep things balanced with your army. Work on building barracks first, because the more you have, the better you'll be able to recruit and train troops. That means higher numbers, which will make all the difference in battle.
- Finding resources doesn't automatically add these things to your inventory right away. Keep them on hand and use them only when necessary, with repair and replenishing your army.
- Hospitals are vital to your success. The more you have, the better you'll be able to keep your army at full strength.
- Watch out for red dotted lines. This indicates that a rival army is about to take over that territory. Let them move in and do their business. Once they do, and if they don't overtake the area, you can easily move in and finish the job.
- You immediately enter a peace period at the start of the game, but it won't last long. Make sure you create plenty of hospitals and barracks, and have the necessary number of troops needed to fend off attacks. Once the period ends, you can bet someone will come for you.
Related: Game of War - Fire Age Trailer