As the end of the Bloody Harvest event draws near, Gearbox has released a new Borderlands 3 update today, November 14. This is a hotfix that is going live at 3:00 PM PDT and addresses some issues that the Borderlands 3 community discovered and conveyed to the developers. Gearbox thanks players for their efforts in improving the looter-shooter and reminds them that the hotfix will be successfully deployed when pumpkins are visible on the Main Menu.
Borderlands 3 Update November 14 2019 Patch Notes | Highlights
The Bloody Harvest Halloween event ends on December 5, and one of the changes brought by the latest Borderlands 3 hotfix specifically concerns this activity. Don’t be surprised if you notice that less and less Haunted enemies are in the game, as their ranks will gradually be reduced until the event finally closes. As you may recall, the previous update brought some interesting changes to Bloody Harvest as well, but today’s Borderlands 3 update is verging on the event end side of things.
The bug fixes address some seemingly minor issues that yet could impact your enjoyment. For instance, when one player used Bear Fist in a party, the others would unwillingly see their screen shaking. Another issue that was fixed is the disappearing waypoint during the Bad Reception side mission; when players performed a save and load or exited the map, this bug would come barging in. There is also an issue about duplicated audio concerning Maya in the tenth chapter of the game, Beneath the Meridian.
If for some reason you’re concerned that Gearbox is only focusing on hotfixes and neglecting content updates, you can rest assured that this isn’t the case; the devs have plenty of ideas in store for Borderlands 3, with a November free content update promising to add Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and Mayhem 4. Judging by the previous Borderlands games, this one is going to receive updates for many years to come, hopefully until Borderlands 4 releases one day.
Borderlands 3 Update November 14 2019 | Full Patch Notes
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in “Beneath the Meridian” when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn’t hear Aurelia’s Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the “Bad Reception” side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer’s Rift disappears after completing the mission “Divine Retribution”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
The Spooky Season is starting to fade from Borderlands 3! Starting with this hotfix, you’ll start seeing less Haunted enemies until the event ends on December 5!
- Lowered the chance to see Haunted enemies outside of Heck.