The Mortal Kombat 11 Sindel Fatalities aren’t both unlocked from the start, which is a shame for those who have the Kombat Pack and want to see the scream queen do some ripping and tearing. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t perform them before you unlock them. Here’s how to do the MK11 Sindel Fatalities.
Mortal Kombat 11 Sindel Fatalities | How to perform them
Before you learn how to do the MK11 Sindel Fatalities, you will have to know the buttons. Numbers are typically given to each of the face buttons in fighting games to avoid confusion. Here are the numbers that correlate to each button on each console:
- 1 is Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, and Y on Switch
- 2 is Triangle on PS4, Y on Xbox One, and X on Switch
- 3 is X on PS4, A on Xbox One, and B on Switch
- 4 is O on PS4, B on Xbox One, and A on Switch
Sindel, like every fighter currently in the game, has two Fatalities. Scream Queen is her first Fatality and can be performed by pressing down, down, forward, and then 4 at close range, which means you’re as close as you can be to your woozy adversary. You can also perform this on by using an Easy Fatality Token by holding the block button and pressing 3 while standing right next your opponent.
Her second Fatality is called Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. This is the hidden Fatality and can be performed by pressing back, forward, back, and 1 at mid range, which means about jump distance from the opponent. Like the other Fatalities, you can also use an Easy Fatality Token by holding the block button and pressing 4 at mid range. You can also unlock this one by doing the first round of her character towers in the Towers of Time (top left island).
Mortal Kombat 11 Sindel Brutalities | How to perform them
Brutalities, on the other hand, aren’t as easily pinned down. She currently has a couple in the game (like the ubiquitous uppercut Brutality and one for both of her throws), but players are going to have to unlock them by playing the Towers of Time. Given the new update, you can even earn these Brutalities by playing some towers on Brutal difficulties. But you can get them the old fashioned way by beating her character towers and finding her specific towers in the Towers of Time when the pop up.
Players have been finding her Brutalities and it seems she currently has nine in the game. Unlock Fatalities, you do have to unlock these first to perform them. They are:
- The Klassic. It is self-explanatory since everyone in the game has this one. You just have to use the uppercut as the last hit without blocking in the final round. Be sure to hold 2 down.
- Whip It Good. You have to end the match on the Whip and Flip special move (down back 4) and you have to have not used your Fatal Blow and be at a certain health level. If this triggers the Krushing Blow, you will not get the Brutality.
- Real Head Turner. End the match on the Mane Squeeze (back forward 1) and you must land the first hit of the match. Hold 1 down to get the Brutality.
- Edenian Guillotine. This is on the forward throw. Just press down, down, down during the animation.
- Violent Uprising. End the match on the back throw and mash both punch buttons.
- Eardrum Shredder. End the match on the You Will Die attack string (1, 1) and you have to have a certain level of health. Be sure to hold the last button down in the combo (1).
- Half Measures. End the match with the forward 2, 1, down 2. You have to hold up and have over 40% health.
- Getting in Their Head. End the match on an Star Screamer (float up with down back 3 and throw a fireball with 1 while airborne). Make sure to hit them in the head.
- Supersonic Exfoliator. End the match on a fully charged scream (back forward 2 until she starts glowing) and hold down 2.