2K Sports and Visual Concepts have released the WWE 2K20 1.03 update, and it is all about that sweat. Well, it’s not exclusively focused on sweat, because that would make for a truly bizarre update, but one of the improvements concerns that moisture that oozes from the wrestlers’ glands and makes their bodies look shiny and oiled. Now that you have a mental image of one of the highlights coming with the WWE 2K20 1.03 patch, read on to learn about other fixes and enhancements.
WWE 2K20 1.03 Update Patch Notes | Highlights
When WWE 2K20 released in October 2019, it was the butt of quite a few jokes. The countless glitches and unrefined character models gave birth to a wealth of videos mocking the game. The new patch released for PC, PS4, and Xbox One addresses a few of these issues, but also a series of crashes that happened in several instances. You could be playing solo and the game would crash out of the blue, or you could be online, delivering your best performances on the Road to Glory, when all of a sudden, some DLC parts caused the game to crash.
The character models received some much-needed improvements, specifically their hair and cloth behavior. The hair rarely reacted as it should, with some of the physics coming off as peculiar. According to the patch notes, and some of you may have spotted it already, there were events of missing hair and cloth throughout the game, something that surely contributes to ruining the immersion.
Oddly enough, the WWE 2K20 1.03 update barely addresses any gameplay issues, being mostly about crashes and bugs. Does this mean that the gameplay experience is flawless? The answer is obviously no. However, you can expect improvements to strike aiming and dash strikes, and to the soft lock-in pin mini-game, which was also giving some players a few headaches.
Read the full WWE 2K20 1.03 update patch notes below, and if you’re a fan, we’re hoping that the game will now be much more stable than before.
WWE 2K20 1.03 Update | Full Patch Notes
- Addresses reported crashes throughout the game
- Addresses reported opacity issue causing invisible CAS parts
- Addresses reported crash in custom arenas using imported images
- Improvements to sweat
- Addresses reported input settings not saving (PC only)
- General improvements to hair and cloth behavior
- Addresses reported concerns with missing hair and cloth throughout the game
- Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to be correctly displayed on the Superstars’ attire
- Addresses reported concerns of a crash when using DLC CAS parts for MyPLAYERs
- Addresses reported concerns with allowing male face paint color changes to appear correctly in-game
- Addresses reported concerns with CAS parts that may cause hair to float with certain Superstars
- Addresses reported concerns with assigning locked moves when user previews and selects it inside of Move-Set for MyPLAYER
- Addresses reported concerns that CAS T-shirt logos may appear incorrectly in-game
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when selecting a save slot
- Enabled importing Roster and other settings when creating a new Universe save
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when loading into match for the first time with several creations
- Addresses reported concerns with 6-man tag match
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash my occur when simulating to WrestleMania
- Improvements to strike aiming and dash strikes
- Addresses reported concerns with soft lock-in pin mini-game after performing certain moves
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur in Road to Glory when using DLC CAS parts
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when downloading Superstars with custom images
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to display correctly in Custom Arenas
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns of a white texture issue that may occur in downloaded arenas
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that may occur when downloading custom shows with custom arenas and logos