It appears as though a whopping 14 characters scheduled to be added to Apex Legends have been leaked well ahead of time. In this guide, we’ll outline all of the Apex Legends leaked characters alongside their in-game abilities and, where possible, which order they might be released in.
All 14 leaked Apex Legends characters
All credit for the leaked information goes to @shrugtal on Twitter, who kindly compiled their findings in a handy spreadsheet. Shrugtal has proven accurate with previous leaks, though the following details should still be taken with a pinch of salt, as Legends can be subject to change or never release at all.
Apex Legends Loba | “Translocating Thief”
Said to have originally been called “Rosie,” Loba will apparently be the first of the leaked Legends to hit the game. Some work on implementing Loba may already have been completed.
- Loba Passive | Eye for Quality — “Loba can see nearby loot through walls and can sense when loot bins have a hidden compartment with valuable loot.”
- Loba Ability | Burgalar’s Best Friend — “Throw a disc and teleport to that location.”
- Loba Ultimate | Black Market Boutique — “Place a device that can steal all nearby loot.”
Apex Legends Rampart | “Base of Fire”
Rampart could be added to the game after Loba. Reportedly, some sound work relating to the character has already been completed. In addition, there are a range of potential passive abilities for Rampart; presumably, one will be decided on and implemented, rather than players having a choice of the three.
- Rampart Passive | Gunner — “Boost to light machine gun (LMG) mag capacity and reload rate.”
- Rampart “Possible” Passive | Fixer — “Swapping to melee allows you to repair any friendly structures.”
- Rampart “Possible” Passive | Cover Fire — “Firing from cover overcharges your gun damage.”
- Rampart Ability | Amped Cover — “Build cover with an upper barrier that blocks incoming shots and boosts the damage of outgoing shots.”
- Rampart Ultimate | Emplaced HMG — “Place a mounted machine gun that anyone can use. High ammo capacity, long reload time. Requires heavy ammo.”
Apex Legends Valk | “Soaring Aviator”
Valk could proceed Rampart, though that’s speculation based on the ordering of characters in the playtest area and in no way confirmed.
- Valk Passive | VTOL Jets — “Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets, allowing hovering in the air.”
- Valk Ability | Cluster Missile — “Fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.”
- Valk Ultimate | Skyward — “Press once to prepare for launch. Teammates can interact with Valk to join the launch. Press again to launch into the air and skydive. Note: Vertical clearance required for flight.”
Apex Legends Blisk | “Elite Mercenary”
The launch of Blisk could follow that of Valk, though this is speculative and based only on character select ordering in the playtest area. It’s worth noting that Blisk’s “Throwing Knife” ability detailed below is listed as “[TEMP]” and so is more susceptible to change than most other information here.
- Blisk Passive | Interrogation — “Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.”
- Blisk Ability | Throwing Knife — “Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.”
- Blisk Ultimate | Payday — “Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.”
Apex Legends Downfall | “Populist Pyromaniac”
Judging from a playtest area image, it’s possible to speculate that Downfall will be the fifth of the 14 leaked Apex Legends characters to be added. Downfall has two Ultimates listed, though it isn’t clear which one could be final.
- Downfall Passive | Burning Anger — “Dealing damage builds rage. Filling your rage meter makes you immune to fire for 20 seconds. Possible additional result: You automatically extinguish fire by walking through it. Burning teammates will be extinguished when they move close to you.”
- Downfall Ability | Molotov Cocktail — “Throwable object that causes fire damage.”
- Downfall Ultimate | Reign of Fire — “Fire a rocket-propelled firebomb. Press to airburst the bomb and drop fire mines.”
- Downfall Ultimate | Fire Sale — “Drop a box of 4 molotovs anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.”
Apex Legends Conduit | “Overshield Conductor”
Characters from here on out are listed alphabetically, as there have been no hints regarding their potential launch times.
- Conduit Passive | Capacitance — “Conduit’s base is 50 health and 50 shield, instead of 100 health. Conduit gradually regenerates shield over time.”
- Conduit Ability | Arc Flash — “Deals damage to Conduit’s shields to give targeted allies an overshield.”
- Conduit Ultimate | Short Circuit — “Conduit channels their shields into a giant arc ball that flies across the battlefield, stealing shields from enemies.”
Apex Legends Forge | “Augmented Brawler”
A note accompanying the listing for Forge states that this character’s file formatting is “unlike any other legend” and, as such, “doesn’t seem real.” Keeping that in mind, take anything pertaining to Forge that you might see online with a heaped pinch of salt.
Apex Legends Husaria | “Hard Breacher”
- Husaria Passive | Shotgun Kick — “You have a shotgun on your leg that fires when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo. Using your abilities grants you a brief speed boost.”
- Husaria Ability | Flashbang — “Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents.”
- Husaria Ultimate | Concussive Breaching Charge — “Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors, and disorient enemies.”
Apex Legends Immortal | “Shield Support”
It’s noted that Immortal is “likely” to be a relic of when Apex Legends was a PvE game codenamed R5. Once again, there are two potential Ultimates and it’s unclear which (if either) will be present come the character’s official release.
- Immortal Passive | Hard to Kill — “When downed you can revive yourself.”
- Immortal Ability | Shield Teardown — “Hit target with a cloud of nanites & destroys their shields for only a short time.”
- Immortal Ultimate | Rise of the Phoenix — “Restores your health fully and gives nearby teammates self revives for 30 seconds.”
- Immortal Ultimate | Shield Charger — “Unleash a cloud of nanites to charge your team’s shields.”
Apex Legends Jericho | “The Frontline”
- Jericho Passive | On Your Six — “Your ballistic shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.”
- Jericho Ability | Ballistic Shield — “A full-body shield that protects you from incoming fire.”
- Jericho Ultimate | Shield-Breaker Javelins — “Throw two electrically-charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.”
Apex Legends Nomad | “Field Crafter”
In-game artwork pointing towards the existence of Nomad is now being used for Revenant; it’s unclear what this might mean for the future of the character.
- Nomad Passive | Packmule — “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Nomad Ability | Loot Compass — “Follow the Loot Compass to the nearest item. Has limited range.”
- Nomad Ultimate | Crafting Table — “Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
Apex Legends Reckoner | “Self-Sacrificing Romantic”
Reckoner is the last of the bunch “likely” to be making their way over from Apex Legends‘ in-development PvE phase as R5.
- Reckoner Passive | Shield Blast — “Upon breaking shields will emit an explosion, damaging nearby enemies.”
- Reckoner Ability | Shield Stealer — “Fire an energy beam that drains enemy shields and charges your own.”
- Reckoner Ultimate | Gravity Orb — “Throw a slow-moving gravity orb that bends the trajectory of nearby attacks.”
Apex Legends Seer | “Scout Sniper”
Formally named “Prophet.”
- Seer Passive | Sniper Training — “Improved accuracy while ADS and starts the game with a scope.”
- Seer Ability | Spotter Sight — “Seer scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found.”
- Seer Ultimate | Gravity Orb — “Equip a silenced sniper rifle with three shots.”
Apex Legends Skunner | “Crafty Trapper”
- Skunner Passive | Light Step — “You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.”
- Skunner Ability | Debris Trap — “Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.”
- Skunner Ultimate | Schiltrom Barrier Grenade — “Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.”