After navigating through the dark and mysterious Glimwood Tangle, aspiring Pokemon Trainers arrive in the forest settlement of Ballonlea. There, Pokemon Sword and Shield players can encounter a strange man wearing an apron on the leftmost side of the whimsical area. He wishes to be a Pokemon, and, if you opt to indulge his fantasy, he’ll request that you change into a fire-type design outfit to prove that people can be just like their beloved Pokemon companions. If you’re wondering how to grant the strange request, our Pokemon Sword and Shield clothes with a fiery spirit guide will set you on the right path.
How to get Fire-type design clothing with fiery spirit in Sword and Shield
If you’re anything like us, your first instinct after receiving this bizarre side quest will be to wander the short distance to Ballonlea stadium and change into the Fire Uniform, having gained it earlier in the game by defeating the Fire-type Gym Leader. That isn’t possible, however, so here’s exactly what you need to do in order to complete the quest and gain your reward.
Pokemon Sword and Shield fiery spirit outfit guide
- Press the “X” button and select “Town Map” from the menu
- Locate and select “Hammerlocke” in order to fast travel there
- Immediately turn left, head around the corner, then into the first shop on your right
- Enter the changing room on the right side of the store
- Locate and equip the “Fire Uniform”
- Leave the changing room and talk to the shop assistant behind the desk
- Purchase and equip the following items of clothing:
- “Tracksuit Jacket (Fire Type)”
- “Trackie Bottoms (Fire Type)”
- “Sport Travel Bag (Fire Type)”
- “Sport Cap (Fire Type)”
- “Sport Sunglasses (Fire Type)”
- Now that you’re fully outfitted, leave the boutique clothing store
- Open the “Town Map” again and fast travel back to “Ballonlea”
- Return to the man and speak with him in order to complete the quest
After all that, he’ll grant you TM78 Acrobatics as a reward for your efforts.