The Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.45 update patch notes are now available for players to read. This February 3, 2020 update adds a number of features and quality of life tweaks to the game. The new Star Wars Battlefront 2 update is currently rolling out across all supported platforms; that’s PC, PS4, and Xbox One. If the update hasn’t yet automatically started downloading, you can force the update by hitting the “Check for update” button on your respective platform. That should cause the new patch to start downloading. Once the install is complete, you can check out the new heroes, BB-8 and BB-9E, and all of the other improvements.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.45 Update Patch Notes | Highlights
The main highlights of the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.45 update have got to be the two new playable characters: BB-8 for the Resistance and BB-9E for the First Order. Both of these cute little droids can now be fully controlled as Hero and Villain choices.
More supported game modes
If you’ve been wanting to play Supremacy and Instant Action on new planets, like Takodana, Jakku, and Ajan Kloss, then you’ll be happy to read that it’s now possible, thanks to the 1.45 update.
Quality of life
To make life easier for players, a new menu option has been added to allow era selection within Supremacy, including the option for matchmaking into any game.
Additionally, Droideka units have now been added as AI players on Co-Op and Instant Action. Watch their backs and they’ll watch yours!
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.45 Update Patch Notes | Full list
- Two new Heroes, BB-8 for the Resistance and BB-9E for the First Order, are now available.
- Supremacy and Instant Action are now available on new Planets (Takodana, Jakku, Ajan Kloss).
- Added new Capital Ship interior maps, the MC85 Star Cruiser and the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer, as part of the Supremacy game mode on the new planets.
- Hero Showdown is now available on Ajan Kloss.
- New emotes have been added for Finn (Thumbs Up) and Kylo Ren (Showdown), unlockable via milestones.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added era selection to Supremacy, including the option for matchmaking into any game.
- Droideka units are added as AI players on Co-Op and Instant Action.