British developer Rebellion has released a new Zombie Army 4: Dead War update addressing various pressing issues that have been causing players headaches on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Automatically skipped chapters, an incorrect text description, a bugged achievement — completionists rejoice — and more have been set straight, so let’s get right into detailing all of the Zombie Army 4 1.04 update amendments.
Full Zombie Army 4: Dead War 1.04 update patch notes
As previously mentioned, plenty of annoying issues have been addressed in the latest Zombie Army 4 game update. The free patch is available to download now across all of the available platforms.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War update 1.04 patch notes
- All platforms (PC, PS4, Xbox One):
- Fixed first 3 chapters of Meat Locker being automatically skipped
- Fixed incorrect text being shown on the upgrade requirement for the M1895 Repeater
- Fixed medkit and ammo not being given when stomping on the dead
- Fixed Elites requiring additional stomps in order to destroy
- Fixed the photo mode shortcut not working
- Fixed the double-tap achievement not being triggered
- PC only:
- Removed voice chat shortcuts
The 1.04 Dead War patch has definitely improved overall usability across PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Stomping the undead will now prove far more rewarding, both in terms of time to kill and in-game payouts. There’s no chance that you’ll miss out on content by having the first three chapters of Meat Locker automatically skipped. Confusion surrounding the M1895 Repeater upgrade process is gone, while you can also now unlock all of the game’s achievements and trophies without issue.
For any artistic players out there, having the photo mode shortcut fixed is also a godsend. There’s little more frustrating than identifying the perfect shot, then attempting to capture that moment in time only to find that it’s already passed when the prompt fails to trigger.