The Dreams 2.06 update patch notes are now available to read. Deployed on March 4, the new update today is rolling out across PS4 and PS4 Pro consoles. If the download doesn’t automatically begin to download, you can force it using the “Check for update” function when hitting the “Options” controller button as you highlight the game on the PlayStation home dashboard. Read on for the full details of the Dreams 2.06 patch.
Dreams 2.06 Update Patch Notes | Full list
Weighing in at just over 100 MB, the Dreams 2.06 update follows the launch day (2.05) patch to provide additional fixes for creators and players enjoying the hotly-anticipated PS4 release.
As you can perhaps tell by the size of the update, the new Dreams patch isn’t exactly massive, yet there are still a few notable changes that players will want to know about and take advantage of.
Dreams 2.06 Patch Notes
- Our first new art pack! – The Welcome Garden Art Pack contains more than 40 sculptures which will sit nicely alongside any content from the Welcome Home theme. Use them to spruce up your homespace, stamp into your own creations, or remix into something completely new.
- Community Jam Collections – We’ve added support for specifying a collection to use with a Community Jam. This means a better starting point for folks who want to enter but don’t quite know where to begin.
- Online Indicator – A green dot next to a dreamer’s name indicates they are online.
- New: Most Used Creation now in the Impy Awards playlists.
- Updated: Various tweaks and improvements to the Community Jam UI.
- Fixed: Issue where the notifications feed would return to the start of the list after viewing one.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
The Dreams Welcome Garden Art Pack is a big highlight here, including more than 40 sculptures. Developer Media Molecule states that this is the “first new art pack,” implying there is more to come in future updates. This is good news for those making their own games within Dreams!