So you’ve received your first Animal Crossing: New Horizons Happy Home Academy Rank and you’re wondering how to increase it. Up until this point, you haven’t really been putting too much thought into your furniture and decoration, so the number of points you’ve been receiving might be low. Here’s how to increase your Happy Home Academy points and Rank in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
How to increase Animal Crossing: New Horizons Happy Home Academy Rank
To increase your Happy Home Academy Rank in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you have to earn more points. Points are awarded based on the furniture you use to decorate your home.
Here are some tips on how to improve your Happy Home Academy Rank:
- If you can afford another expansion, do it!
- Decorate each room of your home with a theme, using matching furniture.
- Don’t forget to decorate the walls.
- Turning the camera allows you to see every wall of your home, allowing you to decorate in all areas.
- Remember to enhance your flooring with rugs and your walls with photographs, records, or other hanging items.
- If something belongs outside, it’s probably best to put it outside!
Follow these tips to see your Happy Home Academy Rank improve.
What’s the highest Happy Home Academy Rank?
At the time of writing, we’ve achieved an “A” Rank, but we’ll continue to improve our home and try to get an “A+” or “S.” We’ll of course update this guide with our findings.
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: