A new Dead by Daylight update is now available to users across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Dead by Daylight hotfix 3.6.2 is centered around various bug fixes, including one that prevented the Solidarity perk from healing Survivors properly. Find out about all the latest changes by browsing through the Dead by Daylight patch notes for update 3.6.2 below.
Dead by Daylight patch notes | Update 3.6.2 Hotfix
The Dead by Daylight update 3.6.2 hotfix was released on March 24, 2020. This update skips the Nintendo Switch, and is a relatively small download for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Its primary purpose to address several in-game bugs — six of them to be precise.
The first bug addressed prevents the game from awarding progress to both Killer and Survivor for the Trophy Quick Draw. Sorry folks, it’s one or the other now. Another issue fixed was a drop in performance when using the Flashlight. The Deathslinger’s chain will also now break when shot as originally intended.
On top of these fixes, the developers also addressed a bug that prevented Survivors from being fully healed when using certain perks. Now players will find that Solidarity, Autodidact, and For the People can heal other survivors to full. Last but not least, players can no longer see hook auras while in a locker when using the Saboteur perk.
Trying to find out about every last change in the new hotfix? Here are the full Dead by Daylight patch notes for update 3.6.2 as provided by the developers.
- Fixed an issue that would award progress to both the Killer and the Survivor for the Trophy Quick Draw.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed a performance drop when using a Flashlight.
- The Deathslinger: Fixed an issue that caused the Deathslinger’s chain winch to not break after shooting.
- The Trapper: Fixed an issue that wouldn’t award any score event when resetting a bear trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors with the perk Saboteur to see the hook auras while being in a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be unable to be healed to full health when using the perks Solidarity, Autodidact and For the People on other Survivors.