Just like in real life, your Animal Crossing: New Horizons smartphone (NookPhone) is ripe for customization so that you can show off your personality at a glance. Before you can switch out the default NookPhone case, however, you’ll first need to acquire the Animal Crossing: New Horizons customizable phone case kit.
In this guide, we cover everything you need to know in order to start making the NookPhone in Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch your very own.
How to get the Animal Crossing: New Horizons customizable phone case kit
Nobody ever wants to whip out a totally lame phone, so it’s only natural that the same logic follows in Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Nintendo Switch. Yes, everybody shares one model of NookPhone, but that only means you’ll need to go the extra mile in order to stand out from the crowd.
How do you get the Animal Crossing: New Horizons customizable phone case kit?
- Play Animal Crossing: New Horizons over the course of a few real-world days.
- Eventually, Tom Nook will invite you to complete a customization workshop at Resident Services.
- Note: Mr. Nook invited us after the second new resident moved into their home.
- Complete the workshop by crafting and customizing a wooden wardrobe.
- Activate the Nook Stop terminal.
- Select the “Redeem Nook Miles” option.
- Locate the newly-added “Customizable phone case kit” listing.
- Purchase it for 1,800 Nook Miles.
- Check your mail the following real-world day to retrieve the order.
You can now customize the NookPhone case at any workbench, selecting from a variety of colors before applying it to your phone. Multiple cases can be purchased and customized so that you can coordinate with any environment.
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: