Ammo is at a premium in the survival horror game, as such, you’ll be wanting to know how to get more ammo in Resident Evil 3 remake. In this guide, we’ll let you in on how to get more Resident Evil 3 remake ammo. Thanks to this guide, you should at least find it a bit easier to find ammo in the remake. Read on, too, to discover how to craft ammo in Resident Evil 3 remake.
How to get more ammo in Resident Evil 3 remake
If you’re finding the low amount of ammo in Resident Evil 3 remake difficult, there are, thankfully, a few ways in which you can get more ammo in the game. The easiest way to increase your ammo supplies is to play the game on its “Assisted” difficulty option. This gives you more ammo drops than in any other difficulty mode. If you don’t want to play the game on its easiest difficulty option, however, you will essentially want to look everywhere for ammo lying around on the floor, in boxes, safes, and the likes. You can also craft materials to get hold of more ammo. More on it all below.
Follow the steps below to get more Resident Evil 3 remake ammo:
- Craft more ammo:
- Gunpowder + Gunpowder for Pistol Ammo
- High-Grade Gunpowder + Gunpowder for Shotgun Ammo
- High-Grade Gunpowder + High-Grade Gunpowder for MAG Ammo
- Find more ammo throughout the map. Look in boxes, safes, and lockers. Don’t leave a single stone unturned. If your map is highlighted blue for an area, you have found everything there. If it’s red, there is still something left to find, maybe it’s ammo
- Look around arenas during boss battles for more ammo
Combining your Gunpowder materials is a sure-fire way of getting hold of more ammo in Resident Evil 3 remake. Remember, though, even when you do get more ammo, play it safe and don’t waste it.