If you’ve completed the Resident Evil 3 remake, you’ll know that the next step on your journey to 100% completion is to unlock items in the Shop. Unfortunately, like most Shops in real life, the RE3 remake store demands payment. Points are the currency required, and so knowing the fastest way to get Points in Resident Evil 3 remake is key to getting all Shop items as quickly as possible. Here are the best Records to complete for Points.
What is the fastest way to get Points in Resident Evil 3 remake?
Heading to the Records menu allows you to scroll through the various challenges and the Points they award. Read on for the easiest Records to complete to farm Points the fastest.
Easy Records to complete for fast Points
- Carlos Kill Milestones
- You can get a ton of Points when playing as Carlos. Simply kill as many zombies as possible to keep getting Points.
- The max reward comes at 2,000 kills, which is best farmed when you have to stop an infinite number of zombies from getting into the Makeshift Sickroom while Jill recovers.
- Carlos Handgun and Assault Rifle Kills
- You can grind out Handgun and Assault Rifle kills when the infinite waves of zombies are attacking.
- Jill Shotgun, Grenade Launcher, and MAG Kills
- Farm Shotgun kills with Jill in the Subway Power Station where Spiders spawn. Spiders will spawn infinitely until you activate the power, so keep on killing ’em.
- The Grenade Launcher and MAG are found after the Subway Power Station, so you’ll need to find another area with a lot of enemies. Fortunately, Jill’s trip to the NEST 2 laboratory will take her through the Storage room. Use this area to farm the enemies that appear after you use the red “Umbrella Corporation” flash drive.
More Resident Evil 3 Remake Guides
Check out our list of Resident Evil 3 remake guides below: