A brand new update is available to download and install on Dreams right now. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of Dreams 2.10 update patch notes. It’s not a big update, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t want to know what it changes. Read on below for a selection of the Dreams version 2.10 update highlights, too, to find out everything that’s being changed and fixed in the game-creation game.
Dreams 2.10 Update Highlights
As stated above, this new Dreams update is a small one. It weighs in at only 82 MB, but, again, it’s still nice to learn what has changed and what’s been fixed. The main meat of this update are changes to three Imp Quests, to make them easier to complete. There are fixes, too, such as a fix for a crash that occurred following the 2.08 update.
Imp Quests Changes
Three Imp Quests have been changed. They should now be easier to complete, reducing the number of creations needed from you to complete them. The three changed Imp Quests are as follows:
- Set Them Free
- Now only need to release one Public creation
- I Have An Idea
- Just the one piece of feedback needed to complete the quest
- You’re A Contender
- Enter into just one Community Jam to complete the quest
You should now see, too, that the Trophies associated with these three Imp Quests have been updated to reflect the changes.
Other Changes and Fixes
A crash bug that was introduced with the 2.08 update has now been fixed. The game should no longer crash as it was before the 2.10 update. The Sun Shadow Scale vs Detail stuff should now be localized properly with better language support following the 2.10 update, also.
Dreams 2.10 Update Patch Notes
Unfortunately, as of writing, the full list of Dreams 2.10 update patch notes is not yet available. Below, however, is a list of everything that’s been revealed thus far. We’ll update this guide with the complete list of patch notes as soon as they’re revealed.
Check out the (current) complete list of Dreams 2.10 update patch notes below:
- Changes to three Imp Quests, and their matching Trophy
- Set Them Free: You’ll now only need to release one Public creation. Change also reflected in associated trophy
- I Have An Idea: Only one piece of feedback is needed now to complete this Imp Quest. Change also reflected in associated trophy
- You’re A Contender: You’ll only need to enter one Community Jam to complete this Imp Quest
- Localised language support for Sun Shadow Scale vs Detail
- Fix for crash bug introduced in 2.08