If you’re playing through Gears Tactics, you will have likely come across the game’s first particularly tricky moment: The Gears Tactics Brumak boss fight. Read through this guide to discover how to beat Gears Tactics Brumak boss battle. Below, we’ll let you in on how to defeat Brumak, with strategies that worked for us, at least. Don’t get stuck on this early-game boss battle, defeat Brumak. It’s easy when you know how.
How to beat Brumak in Gears Tactics
Brumak is likely going to be your first particularly difficult moment in Gears Tactics. This boss battle seemingly comes out of nowhere as Act 1, Chapter 6 (Into the Fire) when you’re not ready to take it on. Thankfully, we’re here to help you to defeat Brumak. Look out below for some steps to follow to defeat Brumak in Gears Tactics.
How to beat the Gears Tactics Brumak boss:
- First, you’ll want to make sure that your squad is spread out around the Brumak. You do not want to group together.
- Use your soldiers to shoot at the three tanks located on the Brumak’s back.
- Each time you hit a tank, the Brumak will turn around to block your fire. Switch to a soldier with a clear view of the tanks and fire again.
- Keep switching between soldiers to hit the tanks as much as possible.
- If a character becomes low on health, either heal or move away from the Brumak. This boss focuses on the soldiers closest to it, so keep your fully healed characters near it as a distraction.
- Avoid the rockets by moving out of the red zones. Deal with minor enemies by closing E-Holes as quickly as possible.
- Keep hitting the tanks with gunfire and you’ll soon destroy the Brumak.
- Bonus: On tougher difficulties, aiming for the Brumak’s secondary guns can be a big help in surviving more turns over time.
Now get out there and defeat that Brumak.
More Gears Tactics Guides
Check out our list of Gears Tactics guides below: