The Dreams 2.11 update patch notes are finally here. They’re not extensive, but they do add some new features and the Welcome Garden Gameplay Pack. There’s also a new level cap so hopefully you don’t hit that soon.
Dreams 2.11 Update Patch Notes | Welcome Garden Gameplay Pack, level cap increase, new “Irrelevant” tag
This is a new pack that gives players some toys in Create mode that fit with the garden theme and previous packs. It’s good to see some more support that opens up the creative floodgates even more.
Media Molecule has also increase the Dreams level cap to 999. This is obviously for the hardcore Dreams players that can’t stop playing the game and want even more levels to chase. Hopefully that keeps them satisfied for some time.
There’s also now a new “Recommended Dreamers” row in Dreams to help guide players to popular creators. This should help people find a more consistent stream of good hits instead of a bunch of random ones strung together.
The new “Irrelevant” tag is the last big thing in this patch. It lets players tag off-topic creations in Community Jams. After all, you don’t want a SpongeBob creation in there for your Doom-themed game jam. Well, normally anyway. Maybe someone could make that work.
Full Dreams 2.11 update patch notes
- Welcome Garden Gameplay Pack: This exciting wee pack introduces new toys to use in create mode that complement the Welcome Garden Art and Character packs. Have a play around and see what you can come up with!
- “Irrelevant” button added to Community Jams: There’s been a lot of community conversation around off-topic jam content. To improve the voting experience, we’ve added a button to allow you to flag any jam content that isn’t relevant to the jam theme.
- Level cap increase to 999: Some of you intrepid dreamers have started inching up on our existing level limit, so we’ve boosted the maximum.
Updates & Improvements
- Added “Recommended Dreamers” row to DreamSurfing: We’re working on new ways to help you find even more content you’ll enjoy playing, including this new playlist.
- Update to DreamSurfing banners: This update allows us to change the in-game banners more easily, so that we can highlight more community creations and cool stuff!
- Crash fixes
- Various bug fixes