Knowing which Skills to choose in The Last of Us 2 is key to surviving in the brutal world. The Last of Us 2 best skills are those that keep you alive and unseen, as you make your way through dangerous territory inhabited by both human and infected enemies. It can be tricky to know which Skills you should put your pills into, but thankfully we’re here with a list of the best skills in The Last of Us Part 2.
Which Skills should you choose in The Last of Us 2?
Our The Last of Us 2 best Skills list is split into two sections, one for Ellie and one for a second character. Ellie’s best Skills are listed first, followed by a spoiler warning and the second character’s best Skills.
The Last of Us 2 Best Skills | Ellie
- Going down the Survival Tree and choosing Listen Mode Movement Speed is a great choice. This will keep your health high and enhance your ability to listen out for and locate enemies.
- Our next choice is Stealth and it allows you to craft Silencers. This is huge for moving through areas undetected. What’s more, the Faster Prone Movement and Faster Stealth Skills will help you slip by enemies or take them out with ease.
- The Explosives Skills can be lifesaving in a pinch. Being able to craft Explosive Arrows, as well as more Trip Mines and Molotovs, will allow you to quickly take out groups of enemies.
The Last of Us 2 Best Skills | Abby
- Field Tactics
- It might be disappointing to move from Ellie to Abby and have all of your Skills stripped away, but at least Field Tactics will quickly get you back up to a nice maximum health and enhanced listening ability.
- Covert Ops
- Without Ellie’s knife, Clickers will prove to be much more of a challenge. Thankfully, with the Covert Ops Skills, you can create makeshift knives!
- Being able to craft incendiary shotgun rounds with the Firearms Skills is huge. Able to down almost any enemy in one or two shots, combining firepower with literal fire can be huge when squaring off against multiple tough enemies. What’s more, Firearms also allows you to craft hunting pistol ammo, which is one of the most powerful weapons in the game!
More The Last of Us 2 guides
Check out our list of The Last of Us 2 guides below: