You can find Bamboo Strikes in numerous locations in Ghost of Tsushima. These stands allow Jin to practice his swordplay and help to add permanent buffs to his stats. Completing these is also required for a trophy, but they can be tricky.
What do you get for completing Bamboo Strikes in Ghost of Tsushima?
There are 16 Bamboo Strikes located throughout Tsushima Island. They can be tricky as you have to complete them by entering a specific button combination within a short period of time. The first combo is three buttons, then you must enter a five-button sequence, and finally, you’ll need to input a seven-button line. Once you get used to this, it’s not too hard, but you’ll likely fail your first few times.
For completing Bamboo Strikes in Ghost of Tsushima, you increase Jin’s max Resolve. This is incredibly useful as more Resolve allows you to heal more and pull off more special moves.
Ghost of Tsushima Bamboo Strike Locations – Izuhara
- Hiyoshi Bamboo Strike – In Hiyoshi Springs (Must speak with the NPC at Hiyoshi Springs to unlock.)
- Tsutsu Bamboo Strike – Rustling Bend, northeast of Kishi Village
- Azamo Bamboo Strike – Azamo Bay (Must complete “Unfinished Business” and liberate Azamo Bay to access.)
- Komatsu Bamboo Strike – Komatsu Forge
- Ariake Bamboo Strike – North of Kii’s Pond
- Komoda Bamboo Strike – Komoda Town
- Kashine Bamboo Strike – Wanderer’s Pass, southeast of Komoda Town
Ghost of Tsushima Bamboo Strike Locations – Toyotama
- Akashima Bamboo Strike – Old Togo Rice Fields
- Umugi Bamboo Strike – Northwest of Umugi Cove
- Yarikawa Bamboo Strike – East of Yarikawa Stronghold
- Kubara Bamboo Strike – North-northeast of Lord Shimura’s Camp
- Otsuna Bamboo Strike – Northside of Omi Village
- Kushi Bamboo Strike – Benkei’s Falls, east of Lord Shimura’s Camp
Ghost of Tsushima Bamboo Strike Locations – Kamiagata
- Endless Forest Bamboo Strike – East of Kin Sanctuary, on the coast
- Kin Bamboo Strike – Island north of Kin Sanctuary
- Sago Bamboo Strike – Sago Forest, northeast of Fort Kikuchi