You’ll find Shinto Shrine locations as you journey through Ghost of Tsushima. These sacred shrines are dedicated to Japanese folk gods, and the items you get for visiting them can make a significant difference as you fight the Mongols. Finding and reaching the Shinto Shrines may be hard, but the reward, and the trophy you get for visiting all of them, are worth it.
What do you get from finding all the Shinto Shrines in Ghost of Tsushima?
Finding the entrance to a Shinto Shrine in Ghost of Tsushima isn’t too tough. You just have to keep an eye out on the road for the distinctive Torii arches that are a sign a shrine is near. Following a chain of Torii will eventually lead you to the path to a Shinto Shrine, but the Mongols have destroyed many passageways to reach them.
Most Shinto Shrines require the use of the grappling hook, which you won’t receive until near the end of Act I. These holy locations are placed near the top of mountains and other hard-to-get-to areas. Understandably, it’s hard to get to them, though. The Major Charms you receive from visiting them can be socketed into your sword for significant buffs. There are 16 in all to find, and visiting all of them gives you the Favor of the Kami trophy.
Ghost of Tsushima Shinto Shrine Locations – Izuhara
- Plum Blossom Shrine – Shigenori Peak
- Mending Rock Shrine – Southeast of Castle Kaneda off the Isonade Coast
- Spring Falls Shrine – Kukai’s Falls, northeast of Kechi Fishing Village
- Arrow Peak Shrine – Archer’s Rise, north of Tangled Crossroads
- Golden Summit Shrine – Winding Trail, south of Golden Temple
- Stone Dragon Shrine – Southwest of Komoda Town, off the west coast
- Winding Mountain Shrine – Cloud Pass, south of Komatsu Forge
Ghost of Tsushima Shinto Shrine Locations – Toyotama
- Cloud Ridge Shrine – North of Urashima’s Village
- Turtle Rock Shrine – Old Toyotama Hills, northeast of Lord Shimura’s Camp
- Lush Peak Shrine – Southeast of Yarikawa Stronghold
- Marsh Rock Shrine – Northeast of Akashima Village
- Scarlet Rock Shrine – Northeast of Umugi Cove
- Hazy Cliff Shrine – Yoshinaka Bay, west of Forest’s Edge Camp
Ghost of Tsushima Shinto Shrine Locations – Kamiagata
- Frost Cliff Shrine – Southeast of Kin Sanctuary on the east coast
- Crane Mountain Shrine – East of Fort Kikuchi
- Snowlit Peak Shrine – Northeast of Mount Jogoku