A highlight of the original DAH! game was using cheats to make the over-the-top action that much more wacky. Thankfully, if you own Destroy All Humans Remake on PC, then you can do just that via the debug mode. Keep scrolling for details on how to activate the Destroy All Humans Remake debug mode and unlock benefits like infinite ammo and weapon charge.
Destroy All Humans Remake Debug Mode | How to activate cheats on PC
Black Forest Games and THQ Nordic did a great job of staying true to the cult classic original, though, unfortunately, the old Destroy All Humans cheat codes didn’t transition. There are no conventional DAH Remake cheats available on PC or consoles at the time of writing, but PC players can activate debug mode for cheat-like results.
How to use Destroy All Humans Remake debug mode
- Download Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker.
- Open Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker on your PC.
- Boot up Destroy All Humans Remake.
- Return to Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker.
- Select DAH Remake under “Process to inject t0” on the “General” tab.
- Click the “Inject DLL” option.
- Navigate to the “Configuration” tab.
- Edit “Key to open in-game console” to anything but the tilde (~) key.
- Switch back to playing Destroy All Humans and press the key you just selected.
- Enter “EnableCheats 1” without quotes.
- With cheats now enabled, enter the following:
- Unlock all abilities — UnlockAllAbilities 1
- Unlock all weapons — UnlockAllWeapons 1
- Infinite ammo — ToggleInfiniteAmmo
- Infinite charge — ToggleInfiniteCharge
- Spawn enemy Powersuit — SpawnEnemyPowersuit
- Spawn enemy Majestic — SpawnEnemyMajestic
Hopefully, you were able to get the DAH Remake debug mode up and running using the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker download without too much trouble.
Immense power is now at your fingertips, but not only that, you can relive those memories of playing Destroy All Humans with cheats back in 2005.