Many players eagerly await each Sunday morning for the opportunity to buy turnips and play the stalk market in ACNH. Imagine the disappointment to find that snotty salesperson (or pig), Daisy Mae, didn’t bother to turn up! Luckily, there’s an Animal Crossing: New Horizons Daisy Mae not on island fix for that very situation. Stick around as we share how to spawn Daisy Mae in Animal Crossing.
How to spawn Daisy Mae in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Daisy Mae only appears on Sundays between 5 am and 11:59 am in your local timezone. If you’re playing during the correct timeframe and she’s nowhere to be found, thankfully, you just need to reboot Animal Crossing: New Horizons on your Nintendo Switch. After loading back into the game, a quick search of your island should reveal Daisy Mae and allow you to purchase turnips.
Fortunately, you don’t need to wait an entire week for another opportunity to see Daisy Mae with this simple trick. Although she doesn’t come around often and buying her root veggies is always tempting, we’d only recommend doing so at the right price. The “Turnip Exchange” is a fan site that can help you get the best prices in the event that Daisy Mae gives you a raw deal.
Whatever approach you take to buying turnips in ACNH, just remember that you only have one week to sell them. The Sunday after you buy ‘nips they’ll go bad, and you can’t sell spoiled turnips, so be careful!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Daisy Mae not on island fix
- Ensure that you’re playing during the correct timeframe — Daisy Mae appears every Sunday from 5 am and 11:59 am.
- If you’re within the window, close the Animal Crossing: New Horizons application on your Nintendo Switch.
- Re-launch ACNH on your Switch console.
- When the game is loaded, explore your island to find Daisy Mae.
- Daisy Mae should now have spawned and you’ll be able to buy turnips from her.