Is there a Minecraft Realms unable to connect to world error fix? Being unable to connect to your Realm in Minecraft is more than just annoying, as it means that you cannot connect to your private server in the game. It’s especially frustrating given the subscription cost, too. Thankfully, fixing the issue could be as simple as ensuring that you are connected to the internet when you try to log in (we don’t judge absentmindedness here).
Discover an unable to connect to Minecraft Realm fix below that should, hopefully, get you back to playing some of the ol’ ‘Craft with your mates.
How to fix Minecraft Realms ‘Unable to connect to world’ error?
Make sure you are connected to the internet when you try to log in and access your Realm on Minecraft. That could be the simple fix, thankfully. Another fix we’d suggest is to simply exit the Realm and try to log in again. It’s worth noting, too, that Realms do not work with the beta version of Minecraft. Make sure that you are playing on the non-beta edition of the game. Unfortunately, the only fixes available are general ones.
There are several Minecraft Realms unable to connect to world error fixes that might work for you:
- Make sure your internet is working before you try to connect.
- If not, restart your router.
- Exit your Realm and try to re-open it again.
- Give yourself a little time between retries if the issue persists.
- Try an older save of your world.
- Find old save files within the Realm’s backup menu.
- Make sure you are playing the non-beta version of Minecraft.
- Make sure your antivirus isn’t blocking Minecraft from online play.
- Convert your router into a moderate or open NAT type.
- Information on how to change your NAT type can be found here.
- Wait until server maintenance is over and try again.
We suggest you run through the fixes listed above and try the next one if the one above didn’t work. Hopefully, you can get back into your private Realm sooner rather than later.