Many of these weapons require Gold LPs, so keep an eye out for those (locations can be found in our Gold LP Guide). Also note that other playable characters use these weapons, such as Jeanne who becomes playable after beating the game. The weapons appear under different names, but still function the same way.
- Description: A whip containing the soul of a demon who shares the same name as a flower that blooms in Inferno. Laced with thorns, it slithers as if it were alive. Those who can hear the crack of the whip can feel Alraune whisper its curse in their ears.
- Weapon Type: Whip
- Requirement: Defeat Alraune (Chapter 11)
- Description: A curious creature Rodin encountered while traveling through the ancient capital of Japan. Unable to get close to it due to its penchant for biting everything it comes into contact with, Rodin waited until it was sleeping, then dragged it away, chain and all. However, after multiple failed attempts to tame it, Rodin gave up and begged the witches to take it.
- Weapon Type: Chain Chomp
- Requirement: Super Mario 64 LP
- Description: A scythe containing souls captured by the god of death Chernobog, who had been expelled to the farthest depths of Inferno. Rodin infused the scythe with some particularly exquisite souls, restoring the weapon to its former glory. Those cut by its three giant, creeping blades have their wounds infected by darkness and their souls rot to the bottom of Inferno.
- Weapon Type: Scythe
- Requirement: Erlkonig LP
- Description: A bow and arrow made with a man who one cursed another and who in turn metamorphosed into a hideous insect. Still living inside a part of the bow's frame, he fires cursed arrows of savage, venomous bugs.
- Weapon Type: Bow
- Requirement: William Tell Overture LP
Love Is Blue
- Description: A set of guns masterfully crafted by the famed demon-smith Rodin, waiting for their time to finally be put to use. Individually, their names are Prelude, Minuet, Toccata and Nocturne.
- Weapon Type: Guns
- Requirement: N/A (Default weapon)
- Description: A pair of swords that absorbed the demon god Rakshasa and were cleansed with Soma. Energy from Rakshasa's chakra flows from the swords into their user, making them easy to handle.
- Weapon Type: Katanas
- Requirement: Entrance of the Gladiators LP
- Description: A mysterious bracelet once used by the fallen angel Rodin in holding dominion over a portion of Paradiso. Depending on the power of its user, the bracelet can take on many different forms.
- Weapon Type: Create angel/demon weapons with Wicked Weaves
- Requirement: Buy the Platinum Ticket and defeat the secret boss
- Description: Chainsaws that resourcefully use every inch of the infernal dragon Salamandra. Its sharp scales were forged into the weapons' teeth, and its heart supplies their engines. At full throttle, their teeth easily rip apart even the hardest of iron skin and ravage deep through flesh below.
- Weapon Type: Chainsaws
- Requirement: Matthaus-Passion O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden LP
- Description: A giant hammer forged from breaking down the thunder god Takemikazuchi's divine sword, the Futsuno-mitama. Though harnessing adequate power as a sword, Rodin decided to rebuild it a as hammer to suit his personal tastes. One Swing will cause the heavens to split and the earth to tremble.
- Weapon Type: Hammer
- Requirement: The Harmonious Blacksmith LP
- Description: Two flamethrowers containing the soul of Undine, who threw herself into the Coctycus river after a failed relationship. Undine's extreme feelings of jealousy burst into searing flame, reducing her enemies to ash. Her breath of lament freezes all who are hit by it dead in their tracks.
- Weapon Type: Flamethrowers
- Requirement: Der Holle Rache LP