The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1.27 update patch notes are now available for eager players to read. This Season 6 update has started rolling out today, September 29, across PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Players should see the download start automatically, but the update can be forced by using each platforms’ respective “Check for update” function. Once downloaded, users should notice a number of changes across both Modern Warfare and Warzone battle royale. Read on for the full list of changes.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1.27 Update Patch Notes
The most significant change detailed in the new Modern Warfare patch notes is the start of Season 6. A new season means big changes across the entire multiplayer and battle royale experiences, which players will spend weeks grinding through. The main highlights include new operators, Nikolai and Farah, joining the fight, as well as a host of new weapons, maps, and modes. Keep reading for the full details.
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off – Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the defusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce
- GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
Improved stability and performance
Developer Infinity Ward has provided a general number of game modes in which players can experiment with the latest weapon changes. Balance nerfs and buffs hit a bunch of weapons, which should help shake up the meta.
Players who are still busy unlocking new camos in Modern Warfare may be wondering how to get the fancy Platinum Camo. Luckily, there’s a guide for that!
Frequent players may have noticed some chatter surround Activision being “hacked.” For those wondering “Is my Call of Duty account safe?”, here’s a guide that could help.
While Nikolai and Farah look like awesome operators, it could be argued that Woods from Black Ops is even cooler. Here’s how to unlock Woods in Warzone.