Yakuza: Like a Dragon is split into chapters, just as the other entries in the Yakuza series are. Some of these chapters can take several hours to beat, while others can be over within 30 minutes, so they’re not a great indicator of game length. However, some players like having a bit of an idea of how much progress they’ve made, so we’ve put together this Yakuza: Like a Dragon chapter list.
Warning: Major spoilers below.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon Chapter List
There are 15 chapters in Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Unlike some previous games, Like a Dragon opens directly on Chapter 1 and ends at Chapter 15 instead of having a Prologue and Epilogue. Oddly, the last chapter of the game is introduced as “Finale” in the splash card but is referred to as “chapter 15” elsewhere in the game.
The chapters in Yakuza: Like a Dragon are:
- Chapter 1: Light and Shadow
- Chapter 2: A Bloody Reunion
- Chapter 3: The Town at Rock Bottom
- Chapter 4: The Dragon of Yokohama
- Chapter 5: The Liumang Man
- Chapter 6: Ignition
- Chapter 7: The Spider’s Web
- Chapter 8: Bleached Black
- Chapter 9: A House of Cards
- Chapter 10: Justice Tempered by Mercy
- Chapter 11: The Odds
- Chapter 12: The End of the Yakuza
- Chapter 13: Coin Locker Baby
- Chapter 14: Passing the Torch
- Finale (Chapter 15): To the Pinnacle
Even after the main story is complete, players can roam the game world and finish up sub-stories. There are some post-game activities as well, and most players will have plenty of Part-time Hero quests and challenges left to do. The end of Yakuza: Like a Dragon is a lot less final than in other games in the series, so even if the end is approaching, it doesn’t mean players won’t have a chance to complete activities they missed along the way.