Pulling off Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War longshot kills is a surefire way of earning some more XP in online matches. Earning Longshot Medals will help earn more XP and unlock new Camos for different weapons. Here’s how to get longshot kills in Black Ops Cold War.
How to get more longshot kills in Black Ops Cold War
Black Ops Cold War longshot kills earn the player Longshot Medals. These should reward players with more XP and work towards unlocking longshot Camos for different weapons. There are ways to increase the number of longshot kills online.
To get longshot kills in Black Ops Cold War, players need to kill an enemy from around 30 in-game meters. This can be tricky to judge, but shooting enemies at a distance that seems quite far is a good place to start. Farming longshot kills, though, can be easy enough with some practice.
How to get Black Ops Cold War longshot kills
- Equip sights that improve long-range accuracy.
- Choose snipers.
- Look here for the best quickscope class loadout.
- Shoot from elevated positions such as from windows, rooftops, and around corners.
- Equip Barrels that increase damage.
- Aim for the head for one-shot kills.
- Choose Hardcore playlists.
- Easier to kill enemies in one shot.
- Avoid Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch.
- Head to modes such as Domination as players can wait and pick off enemies from a distance to help complete objectives.
- Use weapons with high accuracy at long-range.
There are quite a few ways in which Black Ops Cold War longshot kills can be farmed more easily. Follow the examples listed above and generally try shooting from a distance whenever possible. Those Longshot Medals will be flooding in soon enough.