After picking up a fresh new copy of Immortals Fenyx Rising, nobody wants to encounter issues with crashes and freezes. Unfortunately, however, that’s exactly what players on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch are running into. Here’s the need-to-know on an Immortals Fenyx Rising crashing and freezing fix for all platforms.
How to fix crashes and freezes in Immortals Fenyx Rising
Immortals Fenyx Rising crashing bugs and freezing glitches can occur across all hardware, but many users are having particular issues on Xbox. Users on Reddit have shared reports of Immortals Fenyx Rising crashing on Xbox Series X|S, as well as freezing and crashes happening on Xbox One. Regrettably, there doesn’t seem to be a pattern to the crashes and there are no detailed crash reports.
If Immortals Fenyx Rising keeps crashing, here are several general troubleshooting steps to take:
Immortals Fenyx Rising PC crashing fix
- Check for Immortals Fenyx Rising game updates.
- Download and install the latest AMD or Nvidia GPU drivers.
- Close any unnecessary background apps that are running.
- Lower the in-game graphics settings.
- Update the PC OS to the latest version.
Immortals Fenyx Rising PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch crashing fix
- Check for any new Immortals Fenyx Rising updates.
- Ensure that the console is in a well-ventilated area and not overheating.
- Dock the Nintendo Switch console, rather than playing in handheld mode.
Immortals Fenyx Rising PS5 and Xbox Series X|S crashing fix
- Check for new Immortals Fenyx Rising game updates.
- Switch from the “Quality” to the “Performance” graphics mode.
- Make sure the console has unobstructed ventilation and is not overheating.
As Immortals Fenyx Rising freezing and crash issues seemingly occur at random, until more information comes to light, it’s hard to discern any potential in-game causes. Hopefully, Ubisoft will release an Immortals Fenyx Rising stability patch in the future to help address the crashing and freezing problems.