The Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.2 update patch notes have been released, with the new update set to launch today on PC via Ubisoft Connect and Steam. Console versions of the game on PS4 and Xbox One won’t be released, with the patch instead set to be bundled in with the game’s next update on the systems.
How long is Rainbow Six Siege server downtime for Y6s1.2?
The new update will be deployed today, April 13, at 9 AM EDT/1 PM UTC. The estimated downtime will be just 30 minutes, as confirmed by Ubisoft.
The download size will measure in at 1.28 GB on Ubisoft Connect and 895 MB on Steam, so it shouldn’t take long to install it.
What are the Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.2 update patch notes?
The new Rainbow Six Siege update today focuses solely on bug fixes for its gameplay, level design, Operators, and user experience. No new content has been added to the game aside from these fixes, with more substantial content likely set to arrive in the game’s next update.
- FIXED — Ping marker doesn’t appear if the player aims too close to the edge of an asset.
- FIXED — Defenders can prevent a match cancellation by prematurely ending the round.
- FIXED — Defenders are detected by Proximity Alarm if a Defender is eliminated while throwing one.
- FIXED — Multiple destruction, texture, and clipping issues on various maps.
- FIXED — Various instances of Operators’ legs clipping through maps.
- FIXED – Multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- FIXED – Frost’s Welcome Mat is clipping through the two rugs at 1F Mudroom on Chalet map.
- FIXED – Kapkan can deploy a trap inside the desk near 2F Break Room on Border map.
- FIXED — Various LOS, navigation, and clipping issues on Outback map.
- FIXED — Defenders get detected outside when standing in the doorway between 1F Lobby and 1F Courtyard on Coastline map.
- FIXED — Team kills from the RCE-Ratero Charge aren’t treated as an exemption and will activate RFF on Flores.
- FIXED — The first-person animation when vaulting with a shield is different than the third-person animation.
- FIXED — Aruni’s special melee attacks do not break the glass of some bookcases but will destroy objects behind them.
- FIXED — If Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge is deployed next to a drone and the player enters Observation Tools at the same time that the RCE-Ratero Charge explodes, the RCE and drone HUDs will stay on screen for a second.
- FIXED — Various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- FIXED — Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED — Minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- FIXED — Various Audio and SFX issues throughout the game.
- FIXED — Host cannot kick another player in a Custom Game.
In other news, Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy is expected to be released as a new Fortnite skin. A remake of The Last of Us is also reportedly on its way to PS5, which has led to some concerns surrounding Sony’s business decisions.