The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Xbox One Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Rolling away from enemies takes stamina, so use the dodge button more often.
- If you're low on health, meditate for at least an hour.
- The fast attack ability is a good one to upgrade early in the game, as it's the attack you use most often.
- You should always hold the parry button to deflect incoming attacks. If you time it correctly, you can trigger a counter attack.
- Remember to use alchemy to your advantage. Craft potions and oils and use them in battle.
- In tougher fights, activate the Quen sign so you can take a free hit. Keep doing that throughout the fight to avoid significant damage.
- Purchase a saddlebag to increase your inventory space.
- Some of the question marks on the map will include places of power, which provide Geralt with extra ability points. Just keep an eye out for nearby monsters.
- Repair your weapons and armor regularly. When they get below 50%, they become less effective.
- When you equip mutagens, try to match the color with the abilities on that side of the skill tree to gain an extra bonus.
- This is a large open-world RPG, so save often.
Related: The Witcher 3 Review
- Prologue: Kaer Morhen Walkthrough
- Prologue: Lilac and Gooseberries Walkthrough
- Prologue: The Beast of White Orchard Tips
- Prologue: The Devil by the Well Contract
- Prologue: Imperial Audience Walkthrough
- Act 1 - Velen: The Nilfgaardian Connection
- Act 1 - Velen: Hunting a Witch
- Act 1 - Velen: Wandering in the Dark
- Act 1 - Velen: Blood Baron ALL PATHS & King of Wolves
- Act 1 - Velen: Family Matters ALL PATHS & Princess in Distress
- Act 1 - Velen: Ladies of the Wood
Unlimited Money (Exploit)
This exploit allows you to earn around 1000 crowns per minute. Take the following steps:
- Find the merchant at Hierarch Square in Novigrad and purchase all of his Shells and Sea Shells. Talk to him again after you have depleted his stock and you will find that he has more to sell. Keep buying as many as you can afford and carry.
- Take the shells with you and visit the armorer, who is located next to the merchant. Dismantle your Shells to receive Pearls.
- Sell the Pearls to the armorer until he runs out of money.
- Meditate for 5 days. The armorer should have 1000 coins again. Sell him more Pearls.
- Repeat the process as often as you like.
- You can dismantle a Shell at the cost of 8 coins for each effort. The Pearl you receive can then be sold for 109 coins. Naturally, this only works during the daytime hours, as merchants aren't around at night.
Easter Egg: Familiar Tattoo
If you import your save from The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, you may find that Geralt has a tattoo. In The Witcher 2, he receives that tattoo during the course of completing the "Hung Over" mission. When he wakes up the next morning with a tattoo, the player can either remove it or leave it where it was. If you import a save file after leaving the tattoo in place, look for the tattoo as Geralt is soaking in his bath near the start of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
|Passed the Trial||Finish the game on any difficulty.|
|Ran the Gauntlet||Finish the game on the "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" difficulty levels.|
|Walked the Path||Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.|
|Dendrologist||Acquire all the Abilities in one tree.|
|The Enemy of My Enemy||Use the Axii Sign to force one opponent to kill another. Do this 20 times.|
|Humpty Dumpty||Kill 10 opponents by knocking them off somewhere high with the Aard Sign.|
|Environmentally Unfriendly||Kill 50 opponents using the environment (e.g. swamp gas, insects or objects).|
|Kaer Morhen Trained||Perform 10 effective counterattacks in a row without getting hit or parrying.|
|Can't Touch This!||Kill 5 foes in a fight without taking damage (except for Toxicity) and without using the Quen Sign.|
|That Is the Evilest Thing...||Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon's Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times.|
|Mutant||Fill all mutagen slots.|
|Butcher of Blaviken||Kill at least 5 opponents in under 10 seconds.|
|Brawler||Defeat Olaf, the Skellige champion of unarmed combat.|
|Overkill||Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times.|
|Master Marksman||Kill 50 human and nonhuman opponents by striking them in the head with a crossbow bolt.|
|Even Odds||Kill 2 monsters you have a contract on without using Signs, potions, mutagens, oils or bombs.|
|Globetrotter||Discover 100 fast travel points.|
|Pest Control||Destroy all monster nests in the Velen / Novigrad region, or in Skellige.|
|Card Collector||Acquire all gwent cards available in the base version of the game.|
|Gwent Master||Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora.|
|Let's Cook!||Learn 12 potion formulae.|
|Bombardier||Collect the formulae for 6 different bomb types.|
|Bookworm||Read 30 books, journals or other documents.|
|Armed and Dangerous||Find and equip all the elements of one set of witcher gear.|
|Power Overwhelming||Have all possible Place of Power bonuses active at the same time.|
|Brawl Master||Complete all fistfighting quests in Velen, Skellige and Novigrad.|
|Fast and Furious||Win all the horse races in the game.|
|Munchkin||Reach character development level 35.|
|Fire in the Hole||Destroy 10 monster nests using bombs.|
|Fist of the South Star||Defeat an opponent in a fistfight without taking any damage.|
|Geralt and Friends||Win a round of gwent using only neutral cards.|
|All In||Play three hero cards in one round of gwent and win the match.|
|Lilac and Gooseberries||Find Yennefer of Vengerberg.|
|A Friend in Need||Find and free Dandelion.|
|Necromancer||Help Yennefer extract information from Skjall's body.|
|Family Counselor||Find the baron's wife and daughter.|
|Something More||Find Ciri.|
|Xenonaut||Visit Tir ná Lia and convince Ge'els to betray Eredin.|
|The King is Dead||Defeat Eredin.|
|Geralt: The Professional||Complete all witcher contracts.|
|Kingmaker||Complete the subplot about choosing Skellige's ruler.|
|Assassin of Kings||Take part in the assassination of King Radovid.|
|Friends with Benefits||Complete the subplot involving Keira Metz.|
|Full Crew||Bring all possible allies to Kaer Morhen for the battle against the Hunt.|
|Triple Threat||Kill 3 opponents in one fight using 3 different methods (swords, bombs, crossbow, Signs, etc.).|
|What Was That?||Attack, counter, cast a Sign and throw a bomb (in any order) in under 4 seconds.|
|Shrieker||Complete the contract on the shrieker.|
|Fearless Vampire Slayer||Complete the contract on Sarasti.|
|Woodland Spirit||Complete the contract on the Woodland Spirit.|
|Fiend or Foe?||Complete the contract on Morvudd.|
|Ashes to Ashes||Complete the contract on Therazane.|
|The Doppler Effect||Resolve the doppler problem in Novigrad.|