For many users who rely on the use of the Apple Watch for work, reminders, or other important needs, experiencing the “I’m having trouble with the connection. Please try again later.” error can be extremely frustrating. Here is how to fix the Apple Watch Siri not working or listening error in 2022.
How to fix the Apple Watch Siri “I’m having trouble with the connection” error
To fix the Apple Watch Siri “I’m having trouble with the connection. Please try again later” error, users should:
- When on WiFi, ensure the watch and mobile device are close together.
- Ensure the crown is held in when talking to Siri, then let go when the command has been completed.
- This works better than saying “Hey Siri”, or holding down the crown for a brief moment.
- Ensure all updates on the Apple Watch are installed.
- This can be done by going to the Watch App on the iPhone.
- Select “General.”
- Select “Software Update.”
- The iPhone will then check for an update and ask for the user to “Agree” before completing the install.
- If using WiFi, turn the WiFi option on and off again.
- This can be done by swiping from the bottom and selecting the WiFi symbol in the top right-hand corner.
- If using the cellular feature, turn the internet off and on again.
- This can be achieved by swiping from the bottom and selecting the cellular option in the top left-hand corner.
- If none of the above work turn the Apple Watch on and off again.
- To do this hold down the button on the side of the Apple Watch.
- Then slide “Power Off.”
- To turn on the Apple Watch hold down the button on the side of the Apple Watch.
Apple will roll out improvements to its products continuously, which will help iron out any kinks or bugs that users may be experiencing.
In other gaming news, Elden Ring makes it into the top ten best-selling games ever, Pokemon Go Community Day this July 2022 features Starly activities and rewards, and Black Panther 2 spoilers have leaked.