- If you want your guardians to focus on a single enemy to annihilate him first, you can simply tap him. During that one attack, they will all go fight him, which can be useful to take down tougher units.
- Use this type of attack to get rid of dealer-attack type of enemies who are usually all the way to the back.
- You can also order one specific guardian to fight a monster by dragging your finger towards it.
- On the other hand, tapping a guardian will restore his health points, so use it whenever they’re getting low.
- Try to destroy the Tower of Summons before other monsters appear because it’s their spawning point.
- You should also get rid of the Tower of Heal as soon as possible, otherwise you won’t be able to defeat the monsters efficiently.
- Learn the guardian types. Tankers are good at absorbing damage, Ranged Dealers shoot at enemies from the back, while the Aid Guardians offer support during battle.