Given that Persona 5 just released, chances are that you're early on in the game. Due to this, your access to equipment is extremely limited. However, at some point you will want to upgrade, and preferably to the best weapons and armor in the game.
The most powerful equipment is obtained through Dark Net. You will need to execute personas at the electric chair to gain weapons, and wash laundry at the laundromat to get armor. This is not available until later on in your adventure.
Below are the weapons and armors that you're looking for.
- Satanael (Protagonist) - 290 Attack
- Yoshitsune (Usumidori) - 292 Attack
- Cybele (Sabazios) - 280 Attack, High Crit Chance
- Asura (Vajra) - 272 Attack
- Beelzebub (Fleur Du Mal) - 308 Attack
- Mother Harlot (Claimh Solais) - 280 Attack, +50SP
- Hanuman (Ruyi Jingu Bang) - 256 Attack
- Dark Frost (Ann) - 252 Attack
- Over Guard - 284 Defense
- The Silky Shirt Of Super Sky-Rendering - 275 Defense, Magic Attack +5
- The Golden Shirt Of Super Karma - 273 Defense, Physical damage reduction
- Super Soul Vest - 263 Defense
- Super Silver Vest - 236 Defense