A new patch for The Division 2 is now available across PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The Division 2 update 1.19 is on the smaller side, and primarily addresses various bug fixes. Listed in the patch notes are issues including puzzle resets, loot quality levels, and even the dreaded infinite loading screen. Check out everything that’s been changed with The Division 2 update 1.19 patch notes featured below.
The Division 2 Update 1.19 Patch Notes and Changes
There is no new content added in The Division 2 update version 1.19. Instead, this patch is aimed squarely at addressing various bugs. In particular, the developers have addressed a bug that resulted in an infinite loading screen when entering the Dark Zone. Now players should be able to loot without worry.
Update 1.19 also goes after several smaller bug fixes, including one that prevented players from completing The Nest Control Point. NPCs should no longer get stuck at spawn in certain Control Points, and the game will now reward XP as intended from DZ activities. Last but not least, the team has addressed an issue that caused the game to give too many keys from Hunter encounters. If this affected you before, you won’t earn any more keys until you catch up on encounters.
Here are the complete patch notes for The Division 2 update 1.19 as provided by the developers at Ubisoft.
The Division 2 1.19 update patch notes
- We are temporarily disabling the ability to reset seasonal manhunts to prevent lost progression towards a manhunt. This is a temporary solution while we are working on a more permanent fix meant to release later in March. Once the final fix is implemented, we will reactive the ability to reset manhunts.
- Fixed a progression blocker where an NPC became stuck at the last stage in Castle Clinton.
- Fixed an issue that granted an incorrect number of Specialization Points per SHD level.
- Fixed an issue where blue quality items dropped from regular NPCs in the DZ regardless of player max level.
- Fixed an issue where players would gain multiple seasonal caches.
- Fixed an issue with seasonal cache rewards becoming contaminated if players leveled in the season whilst in the DZ.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from gaining seasonal XP from DZ activities.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would disappear at The Nest Control Point, halting progress at the “defend stage”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of The Nest Control Point on challenging difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs to be stuck at spawn in various Control Points.
- Fixed some puzzle reset issues on all Hunter encounters.
- Fixed an issue causing Hunter encounters to give too many keys.
- If you received too many keys, you won’t receive new keys until your completed encounters match your amount of keys.
- UPDATED: Fixed an issue where players would become stuck in an infinite loading screen in the Dark Zone.