- Related Games:
- The Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls Online has come a long way since its initial debut in 2014. Back then it was riddled with bugs and was missing important MMO features. Today, it's one of the most popular MMOs with a devoted community that has made it a highly profitable venture for Bethesda Softworks and ZeniMax Online Studios.
Continuing on its mission to improve the quality of the experience, this month The Elder Scrolls Online is receiving what is being touted as its biggest update yet. The update, titled One Tamriel, hit PC only days ago. Reception has been remarkably positive due in-part to its inclusion of player housing, ultimate abilities, and new content. Although it has taken a little while longer to get ready for release, the PS4 version of the update is ready to go live next week.
Bethesda has confirmed that the PS4 version of One Tamriel will hit The Elder Scrolls Online on October 18th. The update includes:
- Craglorn Re-Design — You can now solo in this group-friendly environment.
- Dungeon updates — Normal and Veteran Modes have been added.
- Dueling — Challenge your friends or foes and test your mettle in one-on-one combat.
- New Weapon Ultimates — Master your weapon of choice and get new Ultimate abilities.
- Undaunted Pledge System Updates — New daily pledges and valuable rewards.
- Itemization updates — Items will now scale to your level everywhere in the world.
A trailer showcasing each of the update's major elements can be seen below:
The Elder Scrolls Online is now sold under a Tamriel Unlimited package tat includes everything you need to get started with no subscription fee.