When oh when will I be able to kill myself in a last ditch effort to win a match-up between Kazuya and Ryu?! WHEN DAMMIT?! Capcom sent word today that Street Fighter X Tekken will land on Xbox 360 and PS3 March 6th, 2012, marking a brand new round of Count-the-Editions-Until-You-Buy.
The game is also scheduled to launch day and date with the PlayStation Vita when it makes its way stateside. Here are the contents in the game's special edition:
- Street Fighter X Tekken Game
- Build-It-Yourself Arcade Cabinet Bank
- Exclusive Prequel Comic Book by UDON
- 36 Gems: Includes All Pre-Order Packs Plus and Exclusive Pack
- Pre-Order Bonus: Nine Exclusive Gems Only Available For Pre-Ordering Special Edition
- Total of 45 Gems When You Pre-Order
Gems? Gems are unique modifiers that'll alter character stats and abilities to tailor your fighter to your style. We'll be sure to let you know how they work out once we glean further details from Capcom. Until then, you'll have to tide yourself over with new images straight from the New York Comic-Con.