- Related Games:
Overwatch hero 27, come on down. The Overwatch PTR patch notes has confirmed what we’ve suspected: Brigitte is the new hero entering the fray. But how does she play, and does she suit your style? Daughter of current hero Torbjorn Lindholm, Brigitte comes equipped with a Rocket Flail and a Barrier Shield. While she will serve as predominantly a defensive character, her Whip Shot ability will ensure all but the hardiest of foes will want to go toe-to-toe with the fledgling engineer.
Overwatch Brigitte Abilities: What are her attacks?
As per the Overwatch PTR patch notes, Brigitte’s abilities are:
- Rocket Flail – Brigitte’s melee weapon has an extended range, enabling her to strike multiple enemies with a single swing.
- Repair Pack – Brigitte throws a Repair Pack that can heal an ally. Any healing over that ally’s maximum health provides them with armor instead.
- Whip Shot – Brigitte throws her flail a long distance, dealing damage and knocking an enemy away from her.
- Barrier Shield – Brigitte deploys a frontal energy barrier to absorb a limited amount of damage.
- Shield Bash – Once her Barrier Shield is deployed, Brigitte can dash forward to stun an enemy.
- Inspire – When Brigitte hits enemies with her flail, she also heals nearby allies over time.
- Rally – Brigitte moves faster and provides all nearby allies with armor that lasts until it’s removed by damage.
If that isn’t enough, Overwatch has also launched Brigitte’s origin video, detailing her upbringing and just how she came to join the Overwatch as a hero. Daddy might not approve, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get to grips with her ASAP as she’s now locked, loaded and live to play with in the PTR.