THQ's assets have been auctioned off, and a number of publishers and developers have snatched up the company's franchises and studios. Reports are trickling in as I'm writing this, so be sure to check back for updates throughout the day.
Here's what we know so far:
- Relic Entertainment – Purchased by Sega
- Volition Inc. – Purchased by Koch Media
- Metro Franchise – Purchased by Koch Media
- Homefront Franchise – Purchased by Crytek
- Evolve (Turtle Rock Studios' project) – Purchased by Take Two
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – Purchased by Ubisoft
- THQ Montreal – Purchased by Ubisoft
Stay tuned to GameRevolution for additional updates on where THQ's assets are headed.