- Related Games:
- Mortal Kombat 11
Sharpen your spears and polish your kunai, as the Mortal Kombat 11 beta trailer is here and it finally gives us an insight into which fighters we’ll get to play prior to the game’s launch. The beta trailer opens with a fiery tornado revealing Scorpion and a fountain of blood revealing Skarlet on the opposing side. Skarlet threatens that she’ll “open [Scorpion’s] veins” which prompts him to respond for her to “come and try.” The trailer then segues into showing off each of the five fighters being made available for the beta.
Following the list of characters, the Mortal Kombat 11 beta trailer highlights these fighters using some of their moves. As one might expect, the X-Ray system and brutally graphic fatalities make their return. The beta will also allow for a number of cosmetic variations on the roster of five killer fighters. The trailer concludes with one more brutal finisher before telling fans to pre-order the game for access to the beta.
Here are the fighters showcased in the Mortal Kombat 11 beta trailer:
- Baraka: A deadly warrior in the service of Outworld, Baraka tears apart his enemies with his dual forearm blades.
- Jade: The childhood friend of Princess Kitana, Jade has served Shao Khan as his personal assassin.
- Kabal: A member of the Black Dragon, Kabal was skilled enough to survive an attack from one of Shao Khan’s assassins.
- Skarlet: A character born from rumors, Skarlet first appeared as a DLC character in the 2011 Mortal Kombat game before becoming a mainline fighter in Mortal Kombat 11.
- Scorpion: The last character showcased in the Mortal Kombat 11 beta trailer is Scorpion, a fighter from the very first game and longtime antagonist to Sub-Zero.
You can watch the Mortal Kombat 11 beta trailer for yourself below. If you’re curious about the Mortal Kombat 11 beta, you can read all about everything we know in this handy guide. The beta kicks off worldwide on March 28, 2019, for the PS4 and Xbox One.