- Related Games:
The Spellbreak PS4 beta dates have been announced. You’ll be able to play this magic battle royale on March 3, 2020, but you’re going to have to spend a few bucks to do it.
A post on the US PlayStation Blog has announced that a closed beta for Spellbreak will be kicking off tomorrow for people who have purchased a Founder Pack. This first chance to get into this fantasy battle royale is going to feature six of the game’s classes.
Here are the classes that will be available in the Spellbreak PS4 beta:
- Pyromancer: The Pyromancer specializes in fire magic (if it wasn’t obvious from their name). Fireball can leave burning puddles of fire on the ground and Flamewall can be used to zone off an area.
- Stoneshaper: This class really rocks. Defensive Earth magic can be used to erect barriers and the Stoneshaper can safely yeet rocks from behind cover.
- Toxicologist: This class specialized in poisonous gases and can go invisible for extra sneakiness.
- Conduit: The Conduit is positively electrifying with its ability to summon storms and fire off lightning bolts.
- Tempest: The Tempest uses Wind magic to fly into the sky and damage enemies from above.
- Frostborn: Finally, the Frostborn is a sniper-style character that can pick people off with deadly icicles. It’s kind of like Mei in Overwatch, except everyone doesn’t hate her yet.
Mind, the title of the PS Blog post says “Meet Six of the Classes…”, implying that we’re going to get more in the future.
You can try out this magical battle royale and get into the Spellbreak PS4 beta on March 3, 2020, by purchasing a Founder Pack starting at $49.99 or your regional equivalent.